b

Cynthia7

Hello [mention]Cynthia7[/mention],

I discovered the bug already a month ago --> my report thread.

There is an explanation already how you can avoid the bug from happening, it is also noted in the PVP Rules.

Choice Scarf- During the first turn of use after relogging, the pokemon isn't given the Choice Scarf speed boost.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Cynthia7[/mention], there are only two bugs with the choice items that are known, the one I posted and the other was posted by bladermagician, I don't get what your bug is with that half finished sentence "inform you that the ribbon chosen scarf this bug with roserade", what is the bug? What does it do? What is the problem? Thank you for explaining the bug in all details. We can't help nor can staffs fix the issue if you don't explain everything. Thanks for pointing out that there is a bug but could you please say what the bug is?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

n.n

<t>Hello really had no idea of ​​the bug of the first turn, I had a fight with a friend and I use a crobat and even wivilew and none of these has a veil that exceeds 400 m roserader with a scarf, but I already know how funsona Bug that's why I know when to use ami pokemon</t>

[mention]Cynthia7[/mention], so your Roserade was slower than the Crobat and Weavile even with Choice Scarf? Is that correct?

[mention]Cynthia7[/mention], well if I understand it correctly, you are exactly experiencing what I said in my first post.