Suggestion to help raise donations

Bladermagician

I know many people are up in arms about the IV reroller and while I think it would help the game I also understand many people's frustrations about it being unfair. I want to offer a couple alternate solutions, some of which have already been suggested, to help raise donations now that Thor is doing such a great job boosting morale with all the new TM tutors.

1. Cave mount & Faster surf mount 100cc - Many of the new games have mounts that are available to use in caves and a surf mount that is faster than the usual surf. I don't think this would be damaging in any way to the integrity of the game and would be something that would be simple to implement.

2. Monthly Transit Pass 100cc - At the moment the market has been a little stale and raising 100k per week can be tiresome for some people. Why not add in an extra pass that would allow players to purchase a pass for coins? Many players already buy the weekly train pass and I believe this would be a great source of donations.

I will try to think of more simple, non-gamebreaking ways to raise donations. If anyone has any suggestions to the coin shop please feel free to add them here!

[glow=green]+1[/glow] for the monthly Transit Pass but iirc it's not possible duo to technical issues (not sure if Thor can fix that, Biaozila wasn't able to

[glow=green]+1[/glow] while the idea of cave/faster surf mounts is good

I yet want to see the Black medal and the IV-reroll; epic pokemon are not p2w (you could argue, selling MS and buying epic pokemon is also p2w which it is not), you can be the worst player even with 6x31ivs (which is btw highly unlikely that someone will reroll this)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[glow=green]+1[/glow] for the monthly Transit Pass but iirc it's not possible duo to technical issues (not sure if Thor can fix that, Biaozila wasn't able to

[glow=green]+1[/glow] while the idea of cave/faster surf mounts is good

I yet want to see the Black medal and the IV-reroll; epic pokemon are not p2w (you could argue, selling MS and buying epic pokemon is also p2w which it is not), you can be the worst player even with 6x31ivs (which is btw highly unlikely that someone will reroll this)

I know how to...

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

We could also have a "Tent" which would basically be a mobile pokecenter. Have the "mobile center" cost either 5 coins or 100 coins for a month and you will be able to use the item anywhere you are in game while out of battle to fully restore hp, pp and status of all of your pokes.

Agree with cave mount.

Neutral on Transit Pass since it hurts a money sink.

We could also have a "Tent" which would basically be a mobile pokecenter. Have the "mobile center" cost either 5 coins or 100 coins for a month and you will be able to use the item anywhere you are in game while out of battle to fully restore hp, pp and status of all of your pokes.

Nice idea. Would help especially in Moon to check what you've caught.

+1 to all ideas although i dont use transit pass because i just think its a waste of money :/ but still +1 ^-^

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Looooove cave mount and fast surf mount. Those would be insta buys for me.

Cave mount could allow you to use Rock/Ground/steel pokes that wouldn't get love otherwise. Notable would be Onix/Steelix, Krookodile, Rhydon, Aggron, Armaldo, Bastiodon, Crustle, Tyrantrum.... to name a few.

Fast surf mounts could also be 100c, then 150c for shiny. I'd still happily pay for them.