goodbye pro

This is the time for me now. I need to do something else now, instead of sitting here 24/7 at my laptop.

It has been a great, interesting and extremely rewarding journey for me.

How about that... 60 years old and have been able to cope with you guys :Cool:

I want to thank Kakuna Rattata, the first guild i was in, for taking care of me when i needed to have a home where i could feel welcomed.

Then i want to thank Wings of Destiny.

Thanks to Immortals the great pvp guild.

And a thanks to Teamplasma which was the last guild i was in.

Thanks to Illusion and Reality, who always treated me with respect and gave the latest update without question, even though i took the info from your announcement channel almost every day.

I have been aquainted with so many nice people in this year i have been in pro, and to be honest, i dont think there will be enough room for all the people i have meet in here.

But i do have some special greetings to some of you:

Thanks to Sigmund93z for being my first real friend in pro and still is. Thank you sig for all the great pokemon you gave me and for your trust.

Thanks to Nechrit for teaching me almost everything i know in pro.

Thanks to Laertes, for being ma bae :Heart:

Thanks to fearkl for treating me like an angel.

Thanks to Pedro, who will be taking care of all my poke ( which is now his).

And also a lot of love to :

Coop, Worldie, Byf/Sartre, BByung, Jean, Saxie/crysti, Allira, Rose, Chameleon, Jamesling, Justified, Honey, Kittyquin, Mikecliffs, Goat, Hope, Han, Bo, Yoganand, Akutowa, Dooty, Kimiearth, Grebin, Dragumaluca, Belzebel, Custela and so many others.

Sorry if i let some out, it have not been intended to do so.

Thanks to PRO for making this life in here real to me and given me the opportunity to meet all you guys in here.

And thanks to all the staff i have met and have helped me when i needed it the most.

Well, what more can i say?

Only that i love you all, and i will never forget the nice time i had in here.

With deep respect to all of you: Goodbye :Heart:

bentehn

BenS.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sad to see you leaving x.x Good luck for whatever comes next. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Take care. I hope you can return and enjoy the game again someday

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yeah for real! I only know you short time and you were always cool and fun to chat with. I'll miss you alot and I know others will too! MOOOOO! That is for yew!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]