The divide of PRO community > PRO 2.0

Zedsouth

Hello everyone, sorry to barge in, new player to the genre, just started playing yesterday out of nostalgia for the pokemon games and today I decided to explore the forums.

Stumbled on this thread which got me quite... Confused to say the least. Can't find official info (maybe there isn't) but is there any dates for this pro 2?

My big concern here is sinking time into this game knowing that in a few months there wil be a better game and that this one will be "abandoned". Ofc I would still have fun but still you see where I'm getting.

From a new player perspective, should I just wait out for pro 2.0?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]Vatrier[/mention], this game won't be abandoned. It will get updates as long as donations can pay the server and no nothing offical regarding that yet.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Vatrier[/mention], the game won't even be out this year. Is that enough to answer your question?

[mention]Jorogumo[/mention], pretty sure they are discussing this/it was mentioned a few times.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello, I've to admit I didnt read everything, but at least a bit of everyone , so forgive me if I skipped someone who already ask'd what I'm about to ask ,

I read (might be wrong, and maybe someone can tell me if so) from many different people that sinnoh will be the last region.

I did read here from Thor and Red, that PRO wont go anywhere , and "PRO2.0" will not kill PRO as there always will have new contents.

But , for a lot of people the most attractive part is the new region implemented, I believe a lot of people will return for sinnoh, way more than people who return due to new move-tutors or the comeback of vulcan island.

So my question is the following : If I'm not wrong, and indeed new regions added is something that motivate the majority to play / return, why would sinnoh be the last region , when you thor and red say something close to " PRO aint near to end " ?

If indeed sinnoh is the last region, dont you think that could kill PRO overtime ?

I hope you can answer me, because Im kind of desoriented.

PCznf1X.png?1

[mention]JeReMCo[/mention], who said something about Sinnoh being the last region? It may be the last "main series" region but probably not the last region :p

Custom Region, Orange Islands?

"I basically lead content production as of this moment.

PRO will continue to receive content updates, regardless of what happens. Its just a shame i cant code, else i eould try and understand the spaghetti code.

While Sinnoh may end up being the last 'main series' region to be added (due to BW+ being more 3D than 2D), we will be looking into the possibility of making other regions, such as the orange islands, and the region from the ganecube games (cant remember what the hell it was called though)"