New Team Gingery Jones & Bruno Bosses

Ghosticboypl

Hello, I came up with another idea about bosses.

1.Change the team of gingery Jones, and awards from him.

Curennt Team: Mandibuzz, Clawitzer, Scrafty, Conckeldurr Klinklang,Pangoro Golurk.

[glow=green]New Team[/glow]: [glow=green]Beheyem[/glow],Scrafty, [glow=green]Tyrantrum[/glow], [glow=green]Aurorus[/glow], Mandibuzz, [glow=green]Archeops[/glow]

New Reward 3th win: Vullaby,[glow=green]Scraggy[/glow],Amaura,Tyrant,[glow=green]Archen[/glow]

2.Change of Team Bruno, and reward.

Current team: Hariyama, Scrafty, Medicham, Conckeldurr, Sawk, Throh and Mega Steelix.

[glow=green]New Team[/glow]: Sawk, Throh, [glow=green]Mega Medicham[/glow], [glow=green]Mienshaoo[/glow] , [glow=green]Cobalion[/glow], [glow=green]Toxicroak[/glow]

New Reward: Sawk,Throh,Meditite, [glow=green]Mienfoo[/glow]

88zKlGS.png

I always support new pokemon on bosses but not every boss needs them :p I think really hard boss fights deserve them; for example the new guardians.

In the end you can beat all boss fights with a bit of planning on the team but considering that Cofagrigus could defeat the Jones team you suggest, and the same would go for the Bruno team.

I also highly dislike bosses with several new pokemon as their 3rd reward; like Greinjack since it is just too much.

I suggest to add Scraggy to Bruno and go with the team you suggested since Steven got Kling as well.

The Jones boss drops already good rewards like the fossils, we need bosses like that as well.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I never realised i was a pokemon, let alone in a boss battle.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I thought that since Steven has Klinklang, and gives the Klink. This is one of the bosses with Scrafty, should Scraggy.

And changing a team is by the way, to refresh some older bosses.

I apologize for the mistake in the name pokemon, already corrected

88zKlGS.png

Uhm, Bruno is a Fight montype, so I suggest to leave the same team he use now and just add Scraggy as reward. Or, if the team need a refresh, put other Fight type.

EDIT: I just woke up and I'm confuse, read the wrong line lol

As for Gingery, I think he work already fine to me. Maybe more fossil, I don't know.

for me lorelei, prof. elm, prof oak, Officer Jenny, brunno, kiochi, the pumpkin king, tootless, brock, old lady janice, prof birch, shamac these boss's need a decent rewards :/ because they have bad rewards i dont fight with him's :/

u just listed pretty much every single low requirement boss.

so, no.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

for me lorelei, prof. elm, prof oak, Officer Jenny, brunno, kiochi, the pumpkin king, tootless, brock, old lady janice, prof birch, shamac these boss's need a decent rewards :/ because they have bad rewards i dont fight with him's :/

u just listed pretty much every single low requirement boss.

so, no.

someone get a burn heal

giphy.gif