The teacher you need ! top 25, why not you?

Jeremco

what make u think u are qualified as teacher??

U ARE NOT EVEN IN TOP 25

aaaa.png

What makes you think he's not? Obviously who are you to criticize? You're not top 25 either

wdym??

am i ever make statement i qualified as teacher??

lol

idiot..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the rewards for the winner of this tiny argument? lol

Anyway best of luck with your business, "teacher". Though I'd rather highly commend you if it was for free ;)

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Only trying to make the point that top 25 is not indicative of skill, any noob can throw together a basic sand offense and go 3-1 on ladder, and after hundreds of games amass 500+ points...

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

what make u think u are qualified as teacher??

U ARE NOT EVEN IN TOP 25

aaaa.png

What makes you think he's not? Obviously who are you to criticize? You're not top 25 either

wdym??

lol

idiot..

Learn to read bro. Never said you qualified as a teacher just that you had no legitimacy saying he won't be a good one.

Freddie_forum_size.png

Would there be any admin who could clean that page from all the off-topic please ?

I didnt made that thread for a debate , we can for sure make another thread if you guys want to debate , but that thread is for a serious service, so thanks in advance to redirect all your off-topic on a more apropriated thread than the one I created which doesnt need off-topic but a good visiblity for everyone .

thanks everyone.

PCznf1X.png?1

wdym??

lol

idiot..

Learn to read bro. Never said you qualified as a teacher just that you had no legitimacy saying he won't be a good one.

then what the problem with i am not top 25??

Please be civil and respect the thread owner's intentions.

Action will be taken on continuation of such behavior.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi, that's really an original and good idea you got there ! Of course most of players help each other freely, but what you're offering is more than just help, and i'm sure the money trade is more here to deal with serious people than to make benefits. :Shy:

I was wondering something you didn't clearly expressed and i hope you'll be able to help me on it.

What about offering different services than the entire one? For exemple, i think i'm bad in pvp, but i don't really mind i just want to practice and maybe improve that part on myself.

On the other side, i'd really like to improve on team building to be able to make some good and even original and not the best but funny teams to play pvp.

My point is that i don't really want to be teached what exactly i could do to improve myself in the battle but just going a little deeper than basic knowledge into teambuilding and improve the "before battle".

Would you be able to do that kind of services? Ofc i'd pay what you'll ask i don't mind that part ^^

Anyway good idea and hopefully you'll get people to follow you on this.

My ig name is Charmandelaa if you prefer to discuss directly in game. Plus i saw you're from france so it might even be a little easier :Light:

i like the idea and will support u even if i am pretty sure i know more than you into my category of playstyle but i wanna see what a professional can tell about it and give a feedback to whoever want to try

so yea i will give it a try teach me :D