PRO Giveaway - A couple of Nintendo 2DS XLs

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new at this but i really love this game, and already recomended to 16 friends that are actually playing this is the best game of pokemon with an original based story thanks a lot for create this.

greeting from panamá (actually can receive things from australia)

:Heart: :thanks: :Heart:

My name is Christophe and I currently live in Georgia where I'm going to school and improving my skills as a machinist. I tried playing PRO three years ago and recently decided to start playing agian and saw this giveaway in the game window. I would Love to have a 2ds because It would give me a chance to play the gen 6 and gen 7 Pokemon games, I've been so excited to start these new adventures but I need something to play them with. I'm so glad this talented team of people were able to pull this project off and release an amazing game for free.

-Stophe

141023139_PROshare.thumb.png.2a1a2690bc748994937a0cb026d0bc39.png

I'd like one because I'd really like to win one because my fiance and I really want to play the new Zelda but we're in a bind financially.. but our son will be born October 19th so we're excited! He will be named Raiden and we can't wait til he is old enough to enjoy Pokemon.

Hello everyone, Shane here with some more good news. I will be giving away a couple of new Nintendo 2DS XLs at the end of June to some lucky people!

These Giveaways are alot of fun for all of us, and the more people you bring in and the hype the more of these we can do!

lets get down to business!

PRO will be giving away a couple of new Nintendo 2DS XLs to lucky winners!

For those who do not know what this is, you can check out Nintendo's awesome new console here -> https://www.nintendo.com/2ds/new-nintendo-2ds/

So how do you win one of these bad boys do you ask?

1. The answer is simple, share this forum post around to your friends, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc! We would love to see more people around so we can do more of these!

2. Support PRO! Just play it!

3. Behave, be a good sport, we can't really reward trolls! :)

4. Be sure you are in a country Australia is allowed to post to, don't stress, this should be almost everywhere except like North Korea.

5. Do not create fake accounts to enter, we will check, so you better have some decent game progress!

6. And most importantly, post in this topic with your username and state one of these 2DS' should beyours!

7. This ones optional, but it certainly helps do more give aways like this! - Buy some ingame coins!

The winners will be drawn on my live twitch stream around the end of June https://twitch.tv/shane8th, So we have about 4 weeks!

I will post details about that closer to the date.

Spread the word share facebook with your friends here: https://www.facebook.com/prevolutiononline/

Subscribe, turn your notifications on to stay tuned and share this link with your friends and tell them to share:

new-nintendo-2ds-xl-slight-angle.png

I'd like to tell you my story of how the game changed my life. (This story took place a LONG time ago,) For years I played Pokemon-Planet and I loved it. Then I decided to try another game like that, just for the hell of it. I came across a small site called Pokemon Revolution. I thought, "Huh. This game looks promising" and decided to download it. I opened it up and saw the login screen, which looked like an average one. Next was the customization screen. Being able to have a fully custom character was wonderful, but the first thought I had was, "looks like it's gonna be a knock off of Planet." That's when the character appeared. Oh my yes. The remix of the Pallet Town theme, the beautiful graphics and the comfy feel of being at home. That's when I knew I was going to love this game. Every day after school I would come home to play it. I've been playing this game for over 3 years now and not once have I regretted it. I've been going through depression my entire life and playing this is one of the few coping methods I have that truly makes me happy. Thank you for all you're hard work in bringing this game to life and helping me with the stress of it all :) Through all of this I had a 3DS, then a New 3DS XL and sadly, it's malfunctioning. My New 3DS is constantly freezing and my top screen is glitching graphic-wise and because of this, I can't enter the Tiny Tourney. I was hoping to buy a New 2DS XL , but I don't think I'll be able to earn enough for a long time. I hope you'll consider me a worthy candidate and I'll make sure to keep supporting you however I can. Almost forgot, my username is Pokejacob.

I would like to be gifted the Nintendo 2DS XL because I have wanted to upgrade to a new ds forever. I've had my DS for many years now but it is slowly breaking with buttons not working anymore. I love how you guys have had a free to play Pokemon game going for some years now and that you have never stopped continuing support for it. Pokemon revolution is a great way for me to relieve stress when I get angry at my brother or just a different game. Thanks so much for your hard work and I hope you guys think of me as a possible winner.