PRO Giveaway - A couple of Nintendo 2DS XLs

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really love this 2ds because i want to gift my brother something cool and special. I also want my brother to get interested into nintendo and its amazing games! your game is good enough to be official! I didn't join because of the giveaways my friend actually showed me this game and I can't stop playing ever since.

EDIT: I can't seem to be able to share it looks like I lost the give away :Cry:

Whats up !

I forgot about the game, and checked back actually today , and will definetely get a gaming session up and running :)

As for why i would like to enter the contest, is to gift one of the Ds to my child, turning 6 years old this august ! You guys at Pro , would make my son's birthday that much more better ! Also mine, *will be borrowing it from him when his hands wont be on it* Ahh the greed !

Thanks, and glad Pro is still up and running !

-Chuck

Well I have been playing PRO for a while, and yesterday I was talking with a friend about how awesome will be to see the server full of players, I think this is a nice way to do it and in the mid time we get to win an incredible 2DS.

The reason I want to win this 2DS its because I love pokemon and I cant really afford the console on my own, things are difficult right now in my life, well thats all I have to say, hope to see a lot of new players and make this game more awesome and even better with sinnoh coming out soon, have a nice day and see you in game :)

gkn59WF.png

Hey there! :Cool:

Username: Psycake

Why I should have one of these New 2DS XL's: Well, since last year I got really into Pokémon, and would like one of these consoles so that I can play the latest main Pokémon games, which I've been trying to play so desperately, and battle, trade, interact, etc. with other players online! I really love Pokémon, and I would like to play the upcoming games (UltraSun and UltraMoon) near release date! You'd make me really happy if I won this console! :Smile:

Thank you for this giveway and for this amazing game, too! Good luck to everyone!!! :thanks:

The 2ds would be nice because I've owned 8 DS's total and they've all broke. We've never been able to afford a new DS so my mother would used ones all the time. I still have a bunch of games collecting dust in my drawer, and it would be great to own one again. Best of luck to all entering <3 Congrats to the person who wins