Multiple acc on ladder. Playing fair.

Crokstar

Well if there will be a clause: both accounts banned let's say the lower rate permanently, and the main for a time period ( like a month) this will distract unfair players to do so because the punishment will be hard.

Obsession about mindless possession.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The punishment is a permanent ban on all accounts that reach the Top 25. I think that's enough of a deterrent :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Players trade Pokemon throughout a season so this isn't a reliable method, sadly. As I said, we're working on making things fair for both parties.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well for now on players themself should be sportsmanlike. If mentality would be like in these pokemon cartoons which i saw years ago it would be great. But meh people are foolish and like snake urebos they eat their own tail.

This ID show i mean in PVP not in trade. to check out whether it is a same poke but in a different acc.

Player1a -> trade to Player 1b

Then Player 1b ->traded back to player 1a

I think this is quite reliable if proved.

This ID show i mean in PVP not in trade. to check out whether it is a same poke but in a different acc.

Player1a -> trade to Player 1b

Then Player 1b ->traded back to player 1a

I think this is quite reliable if proved.

They could have differents pokemon on secondar account and still do so

Even if they have weaker ones and win 40% instead of 50% the method of unladdering still cworks since it's +10/-30 for the ladder guy

And it's really complicated to implement without being a solution for the problem

The only solution I see is "people can only play pvp with 1 account" but it's not a good solution either since some people have an alt to test stuff out with differents team / shinies ....

Basically U can just pray that people are gonna be fair and not unladder at the end of the season

its funny how i only hear this guildboosting explanation from blaze, esspecially since you guys do also have brothers and sisters :)

as long as rewards are the same for top 10, no1 gives a flying you know what about that.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Gambilicious

Please read the whole post starting the thread. There are furthermore explanations why it is not good to allow things like this occur. Don't only read and comment basing on one point of the whole text. It is something more then only guildboosting. It's the matter of fairness and healthy competition not finding ways which are by all means destroying the sense of fair competition. Like to pump up their agility sportmans used this trick. They took some blood out of them, freeze it, and before the competition they defreeze it, make it to a normal tempreture and pumped in themselves back. Looks like nothing bad you use your own resources. But it actually boosts the agility in an unnatural way. Obviously sucha procedure got banned in sports world.