Multiple acc on ladder. Playing fair.

Crokstar

Hello PvP players

I would like to write about the problem of multiple accounts on ladder.

Let's ask a question what is a rating ladder?

Well simple, it shows the player skill in numbers. Sounds like nothing new.

OK second question: Do we see in reality on ladder let's say first, tenth, fifteenth place a SAME person?

I think in no tournaments, or competitions we cannot get more then one place because we ourselfs resample only one person.

And here in this game we occur this problem of one person on couple accounts being on ladder. In my opinion this is not sportmanlike to ALLOW sucha thing happen. Like wow is the same person the best the middle and the worst on ladder let's say? Sounds strange. So I am applying for a change of this, and not to allow more then one account in ladder, and moreover in PVP.

Why not allow more then one account on PVP you would ask?

Simple reason, when the season is about to end, people that are AFRAID of LOSING their position on ladder starts to play ONE POINT ACCOUNTS, transfer their epics over there and hope to meet the ones just under ladder to possible beat them so they lose lets say 30 points. That is not fair.

Why do people have multiple accounts on ladder?

Another simple reason. Because it pushes the guild with points.

What comes great out of banning sucha possibility?

Well it is great for game, because then other players can have more CHANCE to get to ladder for rewards or just for show which kinda keeps them INGAME because it sounds more fun. If they see constantly a same team but on different nickname, then wow it is sometimes frustrating that you fight with army of clones.

Conclusion: if this situtation will be banned PRO will gain more players and more versatality which is kinda good for the game to keep going on.

And a word of advice, be sportsmanlike and be fair to others. Not only you want to be on ladder. Don't be selfish. By doing this one they you will LOSE, and no you might win battles, but the battles will be between couple of players and nothing more. Have fun at that time.

Crokstar

EDIT:

One more thing, people might exchange passwords and transfer the pokes or they might guide which pokes to farm and will result in same thing.

Obsession about mindless possession.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally agree on this, as me personally won`t play pvp that much just for a reason like this while many of you will find it stupid ( but hey many of you maybe abuse this ^_^ ) don`t hate, is just pure facts and the truth, and is not whining also ;), is something that needs to be changed if the game stability in gameplay wants to advance. BUMP

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

it's not the problem of multiple accounts on ladder that you speak about here.

( anyway u can't have multiple accounts on ladder since the last rules change, but u can play pvp with differents accounts as long as only one [or 0] is in ladder )

U are speaking of the strategy of some ladder player who play with low points accounts in the end of season to meet rival ladder trainers and make them loose many points so they protect their position on ladder.

I think staff can't do much about it since playing a low points accounts is authorized.

It's kinda a deceiving and honorless strategy from them but I believe nothing can really be done

We've been discussing this internally since the last couple of seasons. We've been looking for an effective way to implement it. We thought we'd start this season off with its implementation.

• 7. Having multiple accounts linked to one person (Alternate accounts) on the end of season ladder will result in the permanent suspension of said accounts.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

[mention]Crokstar[/mention] we have ways check for that :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Imao players should only have 1 account allowed to PVP. One person->one account for PVP since PVP is related to ladder, and a single unit should be resampled by one person.

Obsession about mindless possession.

There are strong arguments for both types of players. For now, alternate accounts will only be banned from the Top 25. In the future, we will try to find ways to make things fair for both types of players. However, right now, it's almost impossible for us to moderate anything below the Top 25 without screenshot reports from players who know the alternate accounts of others.