• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSnakeK

to reach #1 is much luck.. And a price for it I do not find good

You can give the first 5 more coins but more is too much...

You should be in the pvp more rules set so that it remains fair ... find it boring always the same pokes to see the annoying

Maybe I'm not right with what I say .. but that is my opinion to it

I've also shared a similar opinion about the lack of incentive to reach the top of the ladder considering the amount of time required on our part as players to dedicate to reaching the ladder. Not so much about the pokes used tho. Strong pokes are gonna be used over weaker ones. Super Fang Rattata I hear is viable? :Frown:

• 2 weeks later...

What if 2 players finish at the same point (nr 1 tie), will you be giving 2 prices?

No, the player with the higher win ratio will be rewarded.

On another note, congratulations to zarate619 (red), xRevoluxionx94 (yellow) and snowball (blue).

All 3 players have been rewarded with the Anbu mask.

For this season, I was originally planning to have the Black Absol Mount as the reward, but it seems that it is now obtainable via the PVP coin shop. Therefore, the reward for this season will be the Pancham Hat.

-PREVIEW OF THE ITEM WILLL BE ADDED SOON-

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

What if 2 players finish at the same point (nr 1 tie), will you be giving 2 prices?

No, the player with the higher win ratio will be rewarded.

On another note, congratulations to zarate619 (red), xRevoluxionx94 (yellow) and snowball (blue).

All 3 players have been rewarded with the Anbu mask.

For this season, I was originally planning to have the Black Absol Mount as the reward, but it seems that it is now obtainable via the PVP coin shop. Therefore, the reward for this season will be the Pancham Hat.

-PREVIEW OF THE ITEM WILLL BE ADDED SOON-

....snow.....snowball?

JxEhvYc.gif