NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

wanna join you guys cuz i'm guildless and the small amount that i've talked with u guys made it sound like a nice guild, but wanna admit aswell a little part of me want to join also cuz of the + experience since i'm gonna be less active from january it will be needed to lvl some pokes i think, but will still come online for pvping.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

become better at pvping & here in the christmas event fina a H.a xmas dnite! ^^

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

i recently just turned 25 & beside english i only speak my main language which is danish

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

HQ98zBJ.png

857ACwq.png

[glow=

black][fade] Wish List[/fade][/glow]

Epic - Timburr/evo's - Sheer force - Adamant

Epic - Cottonee/evo's - H.a - HP Fire - Modest

Epic - Vullaby/evo's - Overcoat - Careful

Epic - Fletchling/evo's - H.a - Adamant

Epic - Drilbur/evo's - Sand rush - Careful

• Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I would like to join NoMercy to learn from the best PVP’ers in the game as well as to give back to the NoMercy guild and the PRO community through any service and assistance I can provide. I have a vision of becoming one of the best and approachable players in the game while also helping out others.

• Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Regarding my other goals, I hope to make many new friends that I can approach as family and talk to both about PRO as well as life outside of PRO.

• How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I’m 22 and can speak some Vietnamese.

• Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

1943630173_trainercard.jpg.41f7a73263cf305619eab1530cd5c5c8.jpg

Why do you want to join NoMercy? - Well I figured at this point I might as well just try to join the best guild on blue, and most of the members are pretty cool.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? - To learn how to not get salty after a loss and to stay consistent.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? - 20, only speak English.

https://prntscr.com/hr2ool

Well, I want to be in an active guild, where I can have fun

I play PRO for fun though, I'm starting to play more competitively in this game, I'm still adapting to this metagame of PRO,

I have 13 years old and I speak portuguese.

About me:

I'm a very active user in the discord, and I usually play more Smogon than PRO, I'm kinda crazy too, and my English is incredibly horrible.

Trainer Card:

D8Q_aepbSMmU0P16DKNW7g.png

Thanks n_n

kGf086N.png

Yujii on PRO

Well, I want to be in an active guild, becaue i like u guys

my goals to make good frnd and join country member ogethr as one and complting prodex

I have 15 years old and I speak tamil

About me:

English is incredibly well for me,got certificate from cambridge, studying 9th std from tamil nadu,india

and a nice talker alsways use discord

Screenshot%20(4).png

Hai

- There are a couple of reasons. The main one being, that I’ve encountered some difficulties discussing PVP teams or other things alike with the current guild I am in. While every member is as kind next as the next, it’s just not where I see myself in the future.

- Another one is that I’m very competitive when it comes to rankings, and I attempt to be on the ladder if my private life allows me the time.

- Furthermore, I’d like to improve my skill cap, hopefully resulting in some more consistent plays.

- My goal is to be able to reach top 10 or top 5 on the ladder consistently and with a better win rate than I currently have when PVPing.

- I’d also like to make a team of epic OT’s (not that far away)!

- I guess the usual (The best there ever was). Ironic, I know.

- I’m currently 18 years old. I speak Danish and English fluently, while I to some degree speak German and very little Spanish (only to the point where I can order 2 beers, yay). Apart from that, I’m currently attending Cambridge lessons, where I’ll hopefully graduate in a couple of months. I believe the level is C2 (something like that).

Trainer card:

eCamPYd.png

Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

Why do you want to join NoMercy?: I have a bunch of friends in there and they told me it's a great guild to compete

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?: pvp is what I'd like to do usually

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?: 18, English Italian Spanish

kH06r8JCRRuxLc0TKI3_DQ.png

-Oh! hi, well meet more people on PRO.

-Learn a bit more about PvP.

-HF

-first thing, i wish my syncs never fail hehe jk.

-take a position in ladder.

-catch them all :o (Legendaries)

I'm 23 years old, uhmm english & spanish. Oh i also know to say kawaii, kimochii :3

okee

2hckni9.png