NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I'm searching for people who are active on the server and who I can relate to as a way of motivating myself to improve my playstyle and obviously to get advice and to share my experience.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

As of now, I'm just trying to unlock every bonus area in the game, just to have access to most pokemon; my real goal is to build pvp-viable teams using unconventional pokemon in every way I can come up with.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I'm 18 and other than English, I can speak Italian (I'm from Italy).

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

trainer_card.png

Just to be clear, Thedarklugiaita is my in-game name, I'm using this account only on the forum because I think the other forum account was deleted a lot of time ago (back when the game was in his first stages every update would delete game progress, so I just kind of quit playing it after some time and i think they deleted my account for inactivity)

Application Questions:

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I'm looking for a good group of people to play with. I joined a different guild, but the environment is not ideal.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? I want to complete the dex, compete in pvp, and stockpile some $ as a short-term goal.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 30, English and limited Spanish

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. Servers are currently down. I just finish Hoenn and will be Sinnoh complete on Saturday. I figured I would go ahead and get this up here. I have somewhere around 100 hours played so far and am a member, so I plan to continue playing for a while.

-Why do you want to join NoMercy?

+I am an active player of PvP and I would like to learn more about pvp and meet more good players and have fun in the guild, understanding well the gameplay ev's, iv's, natus, etc. And I also really like helping everyone.

-How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I am 20 years old and I speak Spanish and English.

nomercy.png

1. Why do you want to join NoMercy?

*I wanted to join an active community where we can play together

2. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

*Catching all the pokemon and make my dream team. And beat all the boss, of course

3. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I'm 22 Yo and can speak indonesian

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card

Trainer.jpg

I want to join your guild because I want to have more experience in this game and have lots of friends and have fun

My target is play the game and catch those legendary pokes like raiku and mew and have some fun

I'm 16years old and I speak English and Tagalog

I don't have any screen shot but please accept me I've been playing the game for 138+hours now and I'm done with Kanto and johto I have 16 badge but I do not finish johto e4 yet and I'm always active and I'm just playing with a tabphone thats why I don't have any screenshot but I hope you'll accept me PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! :thanks:p

And by the way my real name is Emmanuel John Gadingan and my account name in pro is emmanuel111202

- I am looking for a solid guild with PvP experience to help me climb back into PvP (used to netbattle in 2008)

- Eventually PvP but my primary target as of now is Latios, Heatran, and Mew.

- 30 (lol) only English

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

- Trainer_Card10.14.17.jpg

- I am looking to make new friends, help new people since ive been playing pokemon competitively since diamond and Pearl ( With some breaks in the middle :p)

- My main goal is to eventually become a force on the pvp scene and help the guild get that rank 1, even tho im still hunting for pvp mons

- 21, Portuguese

I6CSgIw.png