NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy?[glow=red]I would like to join no mercy because its a really awesome guild with nice pvpers and have a great assistance and i would also contribute in that[/glow]

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?[glow=red]I would love to make more and more friends in pro and be a awesome person loved by everyone[/glow]

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?[glow=red] I could speak hindi, English and little bit of spanish[/glow]

Screenshot_2017-11-25-16-57-36-1.png.035db3361d1d7f82a6157fdc1d61742a.png

heixhsyue-512x288.png

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THINGS WILL HAPPEN:3

Why do you want to join NoMercy? : I am active and i can help in whatever way possible and I just wanna join a fun guild

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : To be the best in PVP

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? Im 17 and languages are English and Hindi

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card

https://i.gyazo.com/366ee43001bb6aa1ee82f4108ffa5627.png

and my ingame name : Ansh111

and Discord : Ansh111#8606

Hello my name is AlbanianStorm and I would love to apply for the entrance to this guild :Grin:

Why do You want to join No Mercy:

I am really active and love to play Pokemon revolution online aka. PRO some of my friends are in this guild too (Ximi125,Popinsmoke.....) and if I could help I would

Other than having fun what are ur Goals in Pro?:

I really wanna be a Pokemon pro and learn many things about Pokemon (I know the basic stuff and other important things!)

How old are u and what language do u speak?:

I'm (only) 15 years old and can also speak Albanian and German! And English. Btw I a humor full person :Crazy:

Here a screenshot of my trainer Card:

Since I'm a new player , I hope u guys don't go hard on me <3

IMG-20171130-WA0002.jpg.f693b23618f3547e0df904b035e3bb95.jpg

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Cause its a really good guild and this is the most competitive pvp guild :d

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Getting 700 rating idk

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? English and Italian

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

https://gyazo.com/50e4dd5704a1182301038072d4499879

My ign is lolurface. I would like to join NoMercy because I love pvp but need to learn a lot of stuff in pvp like changing out pokemon when and to who. My goal in pro is to be in the ladder for pvp and catch a lot of good pokemons. I am 19 years old and I speak Korean and English.

970617619_mygamecard.png.65d5e028e80513a3337d7b24eca83a5e.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I'v a lot of friends in nomercy :)

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? i don't know, just play for fun :)

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? i'm 19, and i usually speak italian

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. lja7UPkZS6ecZrFjzg9Ibg.png

I wanna join NoMercy to grow up in the game, get some friends and get more and more experience on it

My goal in PRO , well , be competitive and explore all the game e.e :3

I've 23 years old and I speak spanish and english

That's my Id

ElzPdgs.jpg

My discord name is "nil15q"

I hope join the guild :3

• 2 weeks later...

1).Why do you want to join NoMercy?=Cuz i think i can help a little bit in pvp ladder and all i want to acknowledge by seniors:)

2).Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO=to improve my skills in pvp so i can help my guild to be in the top of ladder

3).How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak= im 18 years old & i can speak Japanese other than english

My discord tag: LOKESH#9152

IMG_20171213_233410.jpg.7611ce37b773efbed768fe7f04f4497e.jpg