NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

1).Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Im a very competitive pvper so that's y i want to join ur guild and like no mercy guild's event too

2)Have you ever been banned from PRO, if so why?

no I never get any type of ban

3)Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

My other goal to to collect shinies and become a PRO staff member is my dream so I can help Pro community to grow much better

4)Howw old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

im 20y old and i can only speak English

My discord id Commander#0094IMG_20180308_100317.jpg.628440923a9ae31266b761524948da90.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Why do you want to join NoMercy?because no mercy is the best guild i have ever seen that is the reason
  • Have you ever been banned from PRO, if so why?i have never been banned
  • Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?my goal in PRO is to become the best player
  • How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?iam turing 15 this year my dob is 10-12-2003 amd i speak tamil its my country's language.
  • Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

Screenshot_2018-03-16-12-26-17-1.png.e71f25591f7bceebc631069c429e399b.png

Can I join this guild? I am not much active since my family do not allow me to play but I always remain trying to play pro I am playing the game from 1 month and I am now in the 4th gym of jhoto and I really want to join a guild but no one is taking me I had played the game for around 85 hours and before it also I had played many pokemon games thus I am a experienced player thou. Please take me in guild. My game name is Kishanb1112002. I better know to speak in English,Hindi and a little Bengali . I am a Indian too

I want to join your guild because I'm searching for a good and friendly guild.No I have never been ban from PRO.I completed all region and know that nature IVs , Ev's and right ability are very important for pokemon.My gole is to collect a good PvP team and catch all legendries.Im 16 yrs old and I only speak English.Yes I use discord.I provide you my trainer Card Screen shot after the blue server came online.Hope you accept my request.Have a Nice Day to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I would like to join NoMercy because it’s the top guild in the server. I feel that being with the top players will help me become a better player overall. I was previously in FenixReborn, but was kicked for being inactive (I assume? I lost my computer a few weeks back and just got a new one this week). Being in a guild makes the game a lot more fun to play and I also would like to make more friends.

Have you ever been banned from PRO, if so why?

I have not been banned.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

My goals in PRO are to be able to collect all the legendary Pokémon available and to get better at PvP.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I am 19 and I only speak English fluently.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

CE8DFBEB-999D-48FD-8636-C2AB659CA688.thumb.jpeg.92156484638616c0caff5aeaf45b0a70.jpeg

1). Why do you want to join NoMercy?

-Hello: D Mainly because they do many events and I like that a guild does all kinds of events, besides I have several friends there. I am a good player, I always score in the tops, although lately this season was fatal (internet problems). Aside the merger comes and the ranked <3 will be good

2) Have you ever been banned from PRO, if so, why?

-Ummm no

3) Besides having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

-Learn the new strategies that can be used in gen 7, since I have no knowledge of that generation ajjaja, keep making friends wherever you go and help as much as you can.

4) How much How old are you and what are you not English? What languages do you speak?

-I am 24 years old, I speak Spanish and my English is decent

Screenshot_1.png.b3d0b703fba21c2cd85c16864e854ab3.png

E6W75Tu.png