NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Haven't completed all regions yet, have understanding of the game pvp wise as well.

If i put my mind onto Pokemon i know i can get up there with the best players. I have done this in other games as well. Was a semi-pro in Cod4, League of Legends, Overwatch and now currently in PUBG.

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Looking at the stuff you've shown, you know your stuff in the pvp scene. I want to get into pvp and become a better player by surrounding myself with other like minded souls

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

I bring the good ol english banter.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

Nope

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

Once i've completed the story, i'll be finding pokemon to have a go at PVP and work my way up.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

24 and English. I am from the UK

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

Keys#4504

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

b99e85d3623961eadcbcb0e7c06aa95c.png

• Why do you want to join NoMercy? want to be part of a friendly and top guild, and more learn about pokemon
  • What can you contribute to NoMercy? to be helpful and good pvp rating. i want have a new friend on NoMercy too, and i think friend can be helpfull then :)
  • Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? yes, coz trying RMT :) i once didye get banned coz I tried buying pokemon for real money on some PRO facebook group, it's not worth the risk and i haven't done anything bad ever since'
  • Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Become TOP pvp player, my first best rank is 310 and i will learn with NoMercy to become RANK 1 !!
  • How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? im 24 years old and im speak English and indo and little chinnese. coz im from indonesia acctually but im living on singapore now :)
  • What is your discord name and ID tag number? Formypleasure#5900
  • Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.
  • ad.PNG.4daf20f5d4ed38e3f2f36eafb9049231.PNG

Nice to meet you guys. i Hope i can be a part of NoMercy

Thankss

Edited by kadajblade
  • Like 1
S65CG0r.jpg

Hy! My name is darkpalladin, and i would like to join to NoMercy!

• Why do you want to join NoMercy? Because i would like to join a top guild and i would like to learn more about pvp and this game.
  • What can you contribute to NoMercy? I'm a very aktiv player (pvp, hunt, grind and event) and i have an amateur youtube channel.
  • Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Yes, 1x, because my little brothers april foul was: download the bot..., but it was 1,5 years ago, and this is my new profile, and i know all rules :)
  • Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? My goals is a best hungarian player, and top25 player
  • How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I speak hungary, english and a little german.
  • What is your discord name and ID tag number? darkpalladin4023
  • Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

I hope to join to NoMercy :)

1586922193_2018-06-1123-36-07_Moment(2).jpg.7147cf6997fd34e02459798231fa01c8.jpg

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join NoMercy? Because I was already a member before the merge (thanks to Teerav and Genometrics) but was inactive when it came around and really want to get back in the guild where my friends and talented players are.
  • What can you contribute to NoMercy? Love, active membership, and a positive representation within the community.
  • Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Nope
  • Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Pokedex completion (including seen dex), PvP formal introduction (team is ready), new content completion, and boss rotations.
  • How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 31, none
  • What is your discord name and ID tag number? oldmuk #9747 (already in "NoMercy" section of the NoMercy discord)

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

(my pvp rating (or lack thereof) sucks but i had just built a team for pvp right before i had to go inactive so i am about to rock and roll)

Trainercard_6_14_18.jpg.884549e689996bbd192b0a043c53eaed.jpg

Edited by MrMuk
  • Like 2