NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Uhh cuz its NoMercy? The #1 Guilde :D

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Pvp Points

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Once Playing pvp when im SLEEPY made me SLEEP Two pokes XD

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? I WANT TO BE IN THE LADDER!!!!

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? Phil

What is your discord name and ID tag number? nikz383#0714Me.PNG.4b329c65551bce9fae2def3682c1c59f.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

1) i want to join cause i have hear that you have good community and maybe i can learn things from you and who knows maybe you can learn things from me

2)I can provide each season 200+ rating to guild and also with my experiance i can help the new players with tips

3)I had got a perma ban cause i was doing silver story to fast from my other account and stuff thinking i was cheating (we can talk later for that if you want further information about the ban) and i had got a 11 days ban cause my friend played from my pc pvp from his account ( my old acc have 1500hr)

4) Other than playing for fun my goals is to achive a ladder finish at the end of the season (last seasons i was rly close) and also i want to get contributor role so i will also focus doing some guides about pvp tips or others thing about PRO

5)16-17

6)i speak good english,i speak greek (my main language)

7)SamlerYT#0362

Screenshot_4.png.d8e9b480f5239a42f22b21df14b21789.png

Edited by S4mlerYT

Why do you want to join NoMercy?: I had joined your discord group for a long time, so now I want to join the main guild, I want to have more friend in PRO, I just have 3 good friends rightnow. And I want to have a funny moment with ur guild

What can you contribute to NoMercy?: pokemon level 100, money, free daycare service (If im free)

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?: Yes, I was mute banned a month ago, I trolled him with bad language then he reported me, i said went die, ty, then I closed the chat.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?: Hunt all pokemon, get a lot of money, be top 1 pvp

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?: Im 18 rightnow, my mother tongue is Vietnamese, I had learnt English for 3 years, I can listening, understanding English

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975): My ID: ==ZoneTran==#2199 (I have already been in your discord group for a long time)

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

1543939463091.png.56662ad46bce84b1c8e6b4ae54382165.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy?-- to make friends and learn and just want to be apart of something awesome !.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?---i can help with all i can speak 2 language (spanish) and (english).

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?--- no and i don't plan on ever getting banned.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?--to be the very best that no one ever was.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? im 30 years old, and speak Spanish & English

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) my discord name and # is (LuuNsKy#9023)

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. https://gyazo.com/849bb360e2f58a864f043c1d0f20a90e

sincerly, LuuNsKy

Why do you want to join NoMercy? i want to join because im passion on pvp now. My current guild did not contribute to pvp, so it made me feel bored sometimes.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Im passion on pvp and i always go online, hope i can be part of the guild member to make the contributions.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? No

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Catching shinies for pvp

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 22, english and chinese.

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) jerry1234w#2758

Screenshot_2018-12-06-16-41-37-871_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.c104d36a2deb289f9147cd12e4190791.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy? To improve as a player, it is also easier to move close to the best

What can you contribute to NoMercy? With a rating to return NoMercy to the top

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Yes, about a year ago for arguing with Callahan

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Currently improve as a player in pvp and get better pokes

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I am 21 years old and I speak Spanish

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Kaitomew#7519

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. [MEDIA=imgur2]YqS4cmM[/MEDIA]

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I'm looking for good community to play along where i can learn about stuff, and help in what i can.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? I Guess i can help with some pvp stuff and be daycarer

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? no

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Be a good daycarer / hunter and reach the ladder

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 21, Portuguese

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) Blastoise#6177

Screenshot_3.png.193dd906f3bfa8b583382ac9076caf1e.png

tumblr_n38acpqKyg1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I'd like to join because i'm searching for a new guild and some of my ex-guildies and friends joined NoMercy already

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

To be honest i don't really know, but i can deliver hugs to whoever wants them :RowletHeart:

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

Never banned

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

My goal is to hunt shiny ralts! Then i'll go for fennekin... maybe... one day...

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

No need to tell my age, but i'm 18+, and i speak italian

What is your discord name and ID tag number?

vinbor#2791

[ATTACH=full]58040[/ATTACH]

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

- because im fans belzebel chanel in yputube, and i want contribute with she in same guild :)),, i want become a pvp player too in this guild

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

- yes of course

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

- Not yet

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

-Be a rich player xD

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

- im 22 years old, i can speak English and Bahasa

What is your discord name and ID tag number?

- Surtinah168#4822

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card

IMG_20181221_133952.jpg.4c0b33b64037fe333912cff3da0bc96c.jpg