NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

1st:-i would like to join your guild because there are many pro players are here like belzeble,fabion and many others.i just like their pvp style.we all know that this guild have many achievement. And it will be honour to me to stay such a good and active guild.

2nd:-i really don't know what can I contribute to this guild but I will try to make this guild best.I will try to do anything that's why the guild became best.

3rd:-I have banned in PRO once ,reason--- a player disturbing me since 20min then I don't know how to ignore so I abuse him and he takes screenshot and report me .I was mute banned for 3day

4th:-I want to make all epic pvp Pokemon and catch all region Pokemon that is my goal.A nd also be a best player in pro.

5th:- I am 18 years old,other than english I can speak Bengali and Hindi.

6th:- My discord name partha#3838

Note;- I have not completed sinnoh yet still I applied this form because I think there are many mistry in kanto ,jhoto,hoenn.so I want to know all details of those regions and then I will go for sinnoh. I think sinnoh will not so hard because I completed hoenn in 12hour. Now disission is yours.Thank you :)

It means I am rejected right?

- I want to Join NoMercy cause it is famous guild and it is the best. And other reasons are to learn more PVP styles, make new friends and help each other.

- I don't what I can contribute to NoMercy But I can be a good member or good friend. I am so friendly.

- I never been banned in Pro. Cause I did not argued with others. And I helped many people. And did not cheat with others.

- My goals in PRO are Catching Legendaries, Collecting rare/powerful pokemons, researching new battle style and beating others. And I have a wish to have a Mega Evolving pokemon in my party.

- I am from Bangladesh. Bangla is my mother language. I can also speak in English, Hindi And Urdu.

- I am 17 years old.

- My Discord ID tag is : ShadowClaw#4959

My in game player card is in attachment

Am I selected for NoMercy? I added you in Discord.

Can't wait for your reply. I am so excited. :-)

Screenshot_20190119-014351.thumb.png.75314aacd4257e9d62d843a5249e0127.png

20190118_204128.png.379d96aa931e9b71584a39cf8de4f53f.png

Edited by MasterSam

-Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I battle in pvp and is awesome gild i love you and i want participate! :)

-What can you contribute to NoMercy?

I can contribute peaceful mood and rare candy

-Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

yes i have bann because of giveaway it is mistake

-Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

I want all pokedex on level 100 beat all gym elite cahmpion boss get legendary epic pokes all and become pokemon

-How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I am 9 and i speak german

-What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

I forget my password i say you later

-About myself:

i am a very frendly waterjoo being and i love helping and contributing in my time i like play LEGO poke and wario. i play pro in the afternoon but on tuesday i have only 4 lesson school so i have more time for the play. i sing in local church children choir and my favourite colour yellow because i love eat noodles (with ketchup:D). music i most listen to psytrance and goa but mini psy is nice well. my best series are star trek DS9 and spongebob. i am not racist im so friendly guys so please

and i already go beat hoenn for my new pvp line up

200.PNG.3a42596c46f3c99dc374c06d5f760082.PNG

Edited by Butterbrot
  • Like 1

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

-Because i've seen you guys in action, skillful players with good attitudes, i'd really like to learn a few things from you all and better myself as a Pokemon player!

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

- A positive attitude, Im a fun guy and can easily have a laugh, i feel i'd be a good asset to the guild because i'm friendly and have a love for pokemon like the rest of you!

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

- I've never been banned or muted.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

- I aspire to be a good PvPer, i want to catch alot of rare/strong pokemon and really enjoy my time here.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

- I'm currently 23 years old and i only speak english.

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

- Mitchy#0635

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

https://imgur.com/a/jQnDPrc - sorry if this is done wrong.

- I want to join guild because i am pvp player and i also want to have top 1 icon

- i am a pvp player so the best thing i can help is pvp point , and i can help in trade because i am understading with price of pokes .

- i was banned one time because RMT , but the gm was sorry and unbanned my account .

- i like to be a top 1 pvp and richest man

- i am 18 year old , my english could not good but i can talk in intermate .

- my discord name is hiepcbla5#7320

1.thumb.png.9cefa218bc752a4cdfac5ef2cf7118aa.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

- i have been playing solo so i wanted to be a part of a guild and yours seems nice

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

-nothing comes to mind at this point other then one extra fun guy to be around XD

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

- nope

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

-collecting rare pokes

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

-i'm 25

-arabic french english german and some italian

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

-OnfireMan#7256

https://gyazo.com/47a3538918a6cd09a7fd11ccd7790ee9