NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join Nomercy? Because i'm currently guildless, actived person that wants to join and looking for new friends and help them in any way i can to make that guild for every monthly at guild ladder.

Have you ever been banned in pro and why? Yes i have been banned 2 times somewhere back to december 2018 when i was at Apocalypse member i did somenthing foolish thing that it was right to me to get banned for what i did, i Harassed super3nino with talking most of my finland lanquage like i thought i was freely talk to him and also i was been dump to understand that any of harass or other which are illegal for pro deserves to get punished and so i learned that.

other than having fun playing games, what are your goals in pro? hunting pokemons for pvp, finding them to sell if i'm looking for good fortune money, or maybe hunting pokes to donate them to other members who need it more than i do. Also what more important i have goal, i want to work out at everything to get myself to pvp ladder at end of a month one day.

How old are you and what lanquages do you speak? I'm 21 years old and originally i speak to everyone that isn't like me who speaks finland lanquages i speak english to them. also everyone that has already experience english lanquages since we all been at school when we were young children and we learned them to get ourselves to this age, like other native their own lanquages which they live currently or were borned that they still understands english i speak to them.

What is your discord and ID tag number? Finlandguy#0364

Screenshot_3.png.0433ad019715804d7c0172ff14c307d5.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I spend a lot of time in this game already , but never really tried pvp and since i explored almost everything pve whise pvp is my next goal. Therefore joining an environment where i can learn from other players in one of the best pvp guilds would be a good start.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Lots of Pokemon and game knowledge and a dedication for hunting . Pokemon for PvE .

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? No i have never been banned .

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Collecting good / rare Pokemon and experience another side of pokemon(pvp , competetive )

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I am 23 years old and i speak german.

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) Eypomate#4539

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. https://gyazo.com/1993c892d127e59e593ef767f4d1588f

sorry forgotten that question, What can you contribute to nomercy? pvp pokes or Sun pokes for everyone that are sun warriors or sun queen Belzebel, also what i can contribute for nomercy is hunting pokes that are pvp pve and bosses for chance to beat them.

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I'm searching for a good guild with active grown up players.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? A few laughs here and there, general knowledge, and a lot of football knowledge. In terms of Pokemon, I like to collect a lot of Pokemon, I'm taking a slower aproach to the game, trying to get good Pokemon first, and tweak my PvP and PvE teams as my collection improves.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Nope.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? I just want to collect Pokemon, preferably with my OT.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I'm 30, I work as an elementary school teacher, I'm from Croatia. I speak Croatian, English, a bit of German and Spanish (enough to move around town). :D

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Gringo_Okocha10#3825

PRO.PNG.541e4e004bdb354786c17ca386d04172.PNG

Why do you want to join NoMercy? to meet some new freinds

What can you contribute to NoMercy? give some ideas and help my guildmate and friends

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? no becouse im a friendly person and helpful to others

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? become good in pvp and collecting some shiny pokes

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 24yr old only english

What is your discord name and ID tag number? kheyziekyien#3106

• 2 weeks later...

#I wanna join no mercy coz I need an environment full of great players to develop

#my goal is to have lvl 100 poke all

#i can help in evolving pokemon and try my best to help my guildies

#i have never been banned in pro

#my age is 16 and I speak hindi other than english

#my discord name is harrypotter)0-0( and tag is 2592

Screenshot_20190822-185540.thumb.png.b91e124efc0d0c1ca54ba33a371a5ef3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Help the guild to be top again

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Help teamates and follow the rules

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Yes my main account chaou has 2k+ hrs play. BAN reason mass account creation? is that a valid reason to ban admin didnt unban my account

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? To be top again and catch epic pokes

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 23yrs old, Filipino,English

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Chaou #1334

Crucifixuz and cliri know's me

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

1057964540_letmein.thumb.png.847906fa0ebb016d9ff50126266a22eb.png

• Like 1