NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

--

I apologize for not responding sooner. I see you a lot on discord almost everywhere. I am sure you would be welcome as a guild member, but unfortunately we reserve our slots for active Silver Server players.

--

I apologize for not responding sooner. Unfortunately we reserve our slots for active Silver Server players.

--

First off, you did not even answer all the questions. Second, and I have already informed you, you are banned from the NoMercy Discord for excessive spamming and being disrespectful when asked to stop.

E6W75Tu.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Because i looking for good guild w/ good friendly guildmates and i think NoMercy is very good guild w/ good reputation.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? I dont know, but when someone need some help, i'd love to help.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? No.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Catching Rayquaza ( I hope Rayquaza can be obtanaible someday in the future)

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 19y.o and Indonesian

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Rifesky #5580

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

Screenshot_2019-04-19-21-30-15-355_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.3bd5eb5fa0b0ae83141a6916f950cfa3.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Recognize a lot of vet names from the guild pic I've traded with over the past years. (Also an old player, but not well known)

What can you contribute to NoMercy? When in a bind, basically whatever is needed. Beyond that I excel in strategizing, managing, & nailing targets when overseeing a task.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Yea, Toothless pronounced my name has "titties" and banned me. Letrix over-ruled that it was unfairly banned.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Been here for over 3 years now, done everything the game has to offer. Just keeping busy with good vibes.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 26 yrs & Afrikaans

What is your discord name and ID tag number? TyTyZz#7524

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card:

z333.JPG.63bb89b897192d5aa506c87b34f25ed3.JPG

1556274469917.thumb.png.6530508292f558a83a2e864c6692d484.pngWhy do you want to join NoMercy? -Hey, i wanna join NoMercy again because i was a member in the past and had stopped playing the game but now im back and very active. Also the level of the players in the guild is high and there is a lot of pvp knowledge that i could use.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? -Maybe some pvp points at the end of the season. Other than that i guess any help i could possibly give to anyone.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? -No.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? -To build a good pvp core of poke that could improve my rating.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? -30.Greek

Edited by Kirasun

Why do you want to join NoMercy? = I want to join ''No mercy '' because i want more knowledge about PvP / bossing / prices

What can you contribute to NoMercy? I can contribute my PvP stats

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? I have been banned one time which was a trade banned..One day my friend lend me a pokemon but he didn't get back that's why

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? - Having a good pvp team, catch the legendaries, and destroy bosses ..

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? I'm 18 years old atm..Other than English , I don't speak any language because it's my native language

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) Ismamstander #3790

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. Sorry , but server is off atm , so I will try to send the Screenshot later but , Playtime #669 ...Already win 4 regions #Kanto , Johto , Hoenn and Sinnoh .. Have 41 pvp coins atm

Why do you want to join NoMercy? > I just play again and I see your guild is a good community

What can you contribute to NoMercy? > I dont know, but what is in my ability, I will help

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? > Yep, 1 time for pvp bootings, but then everything is handle and i got unban

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? >Sometime is top pvp, sometime for hunting pokemon

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? >22 yearsold , Im in VietNam , Language: VN and English

What is your discord name and ID tag number? >Bllovetao#9275

59479018_1934628446642295_8704395577812582400_n.png.810b6bb8c1682525e3d789f73b5fa1a2.png

Edited by bllovetao

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

- Because I will be PvP No.1 player like NoMercy member.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

- Everything I capable to help with.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

- No.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

- Be PvP No.1 !!!!

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

- Chinese

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

- Mewditwo666#5262

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

1096359369_2019-05-092_22_56.png.f50d76aa89656d62888ede0cbf03e8c9.png

1)Why do you want to join NoMercy?

-Well i know u are a good and active guild(also got friends in the guild)..i am coming from Legacy a very friendly guild but too much inactive people and doesnt fit me anymore!

2)What can you contribute to NoMercy?

-Rating i guess mostly i am around 300+ ..i am a shiny collector..i am good with everyone..and i can help someone newbie if needed it

3)Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

-Nope!

4)Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

-I recently came back at the game after a year(being playing from 2016)..almost done everything..just focusing to get better at pvp

5)How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

-I am 23 and i am from Greece but speak fluently English as well

6)What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

-Linkaros#8114

7)Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

https%3A//i.gyazo.com/55569497c16cfeac033eb554496a0ea4.png[/img]']55569497c16cfeac033eb554496a0ea4.png

• 3 weeks later...

I left the gold server to learn more about PvP so m here

I seriously think I m ain't good in PvP atm but I can asure you with some help and guidance I will pushing ladder in a few seasons.

I haven't been banned yet

I wanna try some PvP different than showdown and I love to train pokes so "PRO"

Am a 16 year teen and I know : English , Hindi and Bengali( 2 Indian languages)

Discord tag: OmUptoya#2617Screenshot_2019-05-29-22-31-46-411_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.e8ee3ba65261388d3a9918ea40621144.jpgScreenshot_2019-05-29-22-31-46-411_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.e8ee3ba65261388d3a9918ea40621144.jpg