NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join Nomercy? Because i'm feeling lonely and guildless now and i want to help nomercy guildmates to raise up back to the good strength and there are some nomercy guildmates that we like each other, some ppl may find me as annoying, but i'm willing to try change my attitude and understand the terms that i have to give them what they ask me to do or don't do.

What can you contribute to nomercy? my pvp rates, pokemon/item donations and i can contribute to change my attitude and erase all the past that what i did to make them disappointed and jealous about things that they thought i didn't fit well to join back in.

Have you ever been banned in pro and why? yes, i got twice mute banned, because i harassed super3nino guy back in 2018.

Other than having fun playing the games, what are your goals in pro? i'm hunting epic/godly pokemons for using them for pvp and i mostly participate to pro's events, halloween, valentine, vulcan summer islands, xmas things and hunting those form pokemons in any of those events. except world quest events, because i already have all the legendaries that i got them and i have only 1 current legendary pokemon that i need to catch it and its 3rd bird pokemon moltres.

How old are you and other than English, what lanquage do you speak? i'm currently 22 years old and my native lanquage is finnish.

what is your discord name and ID tag number? Finlandguy#0364

Trainer Card:

Screenshot_82.png.48feaa8862b8470995e3d01d91f112d6.png

* Why do u want to join Nomercy?

-I am in search of active guild that can help me build my knowledge about PVP so, Nomercy seems best for it.

*what can u contribute to Nomercy?

- I can contribute for pvp ratings and lend

Pokemons to guild mates

*Have you ever been banned in PRO and why?

-To be honest Yes, I it was a mistake by PRO staffs.

I took a pokemon of a guy for leveling service but while i was training it I had to return hostel as my schools started.

I wanted to ruturn but the guy was offline.Later the guy asked to transfer but PRO staff banned me.

*Other than having fun playing the game,what are your goals in PRO?

-My goal is to build up invinsible PVP team and catch and train all pokemons.Especially shiny ralts

*How old are you and other then English, what languages do u speak?

-I am 16 years old. I know Nepali and Hindi other then English.

*Provide screenshot of your trainer card:20200811_193201.png.4cc55778fedc95c64458d350984209a9.png

Edited by Samip11

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

-I think its nice guild and hoping to help me cuz I am new

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

-I can help in any way I can.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

-no

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

-getting good pokemon and becoming power full

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

- none

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

-Elio HarrisPlayz#1727

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

-

Screenshot_20200813-154102.jpg.7ce1bf8e600e288e2b5f071871c7f87e.jpg

• Like 2

* Why do u want to join Nomercy?

-I am in search of active guild that can help me build my knowledge about PVP so, Nomercy seems best for it.

*what can u contribute to Nomercy?

- I can contribute for pvp ratings and lend

Pokemons to guild mates

*Have you ever been banned in PRO and why?

-To be honest Yes, I it was a mistake by PRO staffs.

I took a pokemon of a guy for leveling service but while i was training it I had to return hostel as my schools started.

I wanted to ruturn but the guy was offline.Later the guy asked to transfer but PRO staff banned me.

*Other than having fun playing the game,what are your goals in PRO?

-My goal is to build up invinsible PVP team and catch and train all pokemons.Especially shiny ralts

*How old are you and other then English, what languages do u speak?

-I am 16 years old. I know Nepali and Hindi other then English.

*Provide screenshot of your trainer card:[ATTACH type=full" alt="168762]168762[/ATTACH]

Hey there! We handle our applicants through our app, not through forums. Please could you sign up and apply at https://nomercy.glideapp.io/

• 3 weeks later...