Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

Hello,

I would like to join the Guild on the Blue Server.

About me: I started this game in March last year and played it with 2 friends of mine. After beating all possible regions I ended up losing interest. But 2 weeks ago I started playing this game again with another friend of mine. But Since my friend had to start from kanto I m still ahead of him and sometimes bored. So I thought how to end this boredom and I came the solution to join a guild.

Sincerly Yours,

Krawod

Hello,

About me: I started this game in March last year and played it with 2 friends of mine. After beating all possible regions I ended up losing interest. But 2 weeks ago I started playing this game again with another friend of mine. But Since my friend had to start from kanto I m still ahead of him and sometimes bored. So I thought how to end this boredom and I came the solution to join a guild.

Sincerly Yours,

Krawod

You and your friend can join if you want! Do you have a discord by any chance ? If not I'll just catch you in game or someone in blue that's an officer, happy gaming

aaa.jpg

ae657a917f139d1a8a92d52c18b32baa.jpg?size=200

I would love to join this guild. :D I cant pm yet but i have discord.

We'd like to have you! By any chance would you be able tell me what server you on?

i play on the blue server. IGN is Lucritius11

Greetings, Lucritius. Add me on discord @ Oshirou#3849

Happy Gaming~

Hello,

Sincerly Yours,

Krawod

You and your friend can join if you want! Do you have a discord by any chance ? If not I'll just catch you in game or someone in blue that's an officer, happy gaming

Sure just downloaded Discord and added Oshirou and iriz.

Greet!

I would like to join this guild if possible. I've played for 180 hours and obtained all the badges available.

I like chatting, hunting, selling (xP) and helping others. I would love to help the newbies in my capability.

Also, I want to join a guild to discuss about PvP strategies, trading, and making friends.

And yes, I have a discord account, but not so active tbh.

My IGN: Danieltuan, sever Blue

Looking forward to join you guys :D

*Warm embraces*