Hey everyone,

So ive logged 200 hours in PRO on blue server but i was never really active on the forums and i regret that because i want to feel connected to the community. So im here to say hi. If you ever see me in game (IGN: caveman5858) say hi i love just chatting with people in game. My main goal for PRO is to run a good daycare i find it relaxing and im not great at PVP but i do plan on doing some PVP later on. Thanks for having me im sure youll see me around the forums.

Welcome to PRO and its forums :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey everyone,

So ive logged 200 hours in PRO on blue server but i was never really active on the forums and i regret that because i want to feel connected to the community. So im here to say hi. If you ever see me in game (IGN: caveman5858) say hi i love just chatting with people in game. My main goal for PRO is to run a good daycare i find it relaxing and im not great at PVP but i do plan on doing some PVP later on. Thanks for having me im sure youll see me around the forums.

Welcome to the forums caveman5858!, Good to have you.