Linked regions

Riccatt

My suggestion is as easy as the title suggests and it would be a strong way to characterise and make PRO even more unique.

The idea would be to add a land (or water in this case) route in order to move directly from Johto to Hoenn, allowing players to roam freely from one part to the other of the huge PRO world. This would also allow people to freely choose (as already happens with Kanto and Johto) between reaching a place walking or paying for the transportation system.

Clearly, considering that the suggested path reaches Fortree City (in red) or to Lilicove City (in blue, as suggested by Thor), that route should be accessible only after the player has defeated the Hoenn Elite 4. The route will be open as a reward, creating an incredible, huge, unique, endless macroregion.

mj59FKH.png

From 2015: I'm still here

Wow, lot of mapping work I think.

But it could be very cool path with high lvl NPCs :)

+1 by me

Regarding the level of the NPCs I agree. With the fact that that route will be available just after you've beaten the Elite 4, the fact of having really strong trainers sounds perfect to me.

By the way I don't think it would be actually a lot of work in mapping, because that would mean just to do 2 straight routes. Then yes, the more you want it aesthetically pleasing the more work you have to put in it, but I think that would be a reasonable amount. Certainly less that working on Sinnoh routes ahahah

Why it will be a long way to go? It's not really hard to make this.. because it's only one route to mapping. And yea, it will be grea tot have this.

Think He means it will take some time to cross this path ;)

Dance every day for born every day.

3ZvphaG.gif

One of my visions, wherein all regions(whole overworld) can be roamed without transportation/teleportation.

lol even if just 1 cute map is enough . I think they could just add a WARP(exit from jhoto - entrance to hoenn) on that map just like every map.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

to be honest, i quite like this idea. It makes route 47 useful also.

Although i would suggest that it be linked to lilycove city, not foretree since that area is a surf route. But it is possible, yes

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

[mention]Thor[/mention], the Route could be filled with NPCs with playernames (their team) or something like that; similar to the Sinnoh thread where we maybe get a NPC in Sinnoh

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

to be honest, i quite like this idea. It makes route 47 useful also.

Although i would suggest that it be linked to lilycove city, not foretree since that area is a surf route. But it is possible, yes

Also connected to Lilycove would great. As a staff member, then, you should propose it to all the staff and see whether this can be an actual thing.

It would be amazing!