Server Indicator

Yamidragon

We already have a server status indicator here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/

When game is out downtimes will be announced on the login screen under the latest news tab.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

and you might want to make sure that's working properly cause i cant get into game again and its starting to push even me as a member away this has become a every day i have to wait 2-4 hours just to get in when that is saying there is people on. like now it says 43/500 and i cant get on at all so i pay for member ship and cant play so idk if ill stay here with all the problems this is having i like the server and all but im not going to spend even 5$ on a game that i cant play hardly ever anymore with all the down time's its having if you going to do a mainace post it in the forums like every other game out there dose. its a respect thing we help find bugs and alot of the time we dont hear a thing and poof there goes the server again down. Comunication Is key to any good server or game.

The game is in TEST phase right now. Issues are expected to happen and that is why the game is not released yet, so problems can be resolved before everyone starts paying for membership. Just an observation, buying membership before the game is released is, well, basically a donation for the servers right now, because all your progress will be lost.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Guest notblackjack

Though, I actually think that the idea of having an indicator isn't bad, mainly because for some reason the game doesn't respond for like 5 seconds if you try to connect while the server is offline. It's annoying. It would be easier if I could just see if the server is offline and not even try to log in in the first place. Also, I'm not going to go check a status page every time before I login. It might be me, but I just don't, so adding it in-game will be much clearer.

~notblackjack

• 3 weeks later...