Comeback!!!

Hey guyzz whats up?

Its been a while since i played PRO. Almost 5 months approx. Due to my studies i had to take a break.Now i got break from studies so dying to play with u guyzz again. See u in game.

Oh and pls if there is any new update or catchable pokes or map or boss is implemented please let me know.

preferably attach the post regarding it. Would be easy for me to catch up.

See ya in game

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back.

There are 2 new bosses on Vulcan Island.

Also Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie are catchable on vulcan.

So good luck and have fun :)

Thanks A lot

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

Welcome back :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome back o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I liked the game a lot, but when I knew that I had no breeding system, I stopped playing it because I did not know what else I can do, and I'm very sorry because I liked the game very much, so I was very disappointed