Reward as an achievment for veterans

Nasulelijah

Well as the title say, what i am suggesting here is simple give to veterans players ( lets say the ones with 2k play hours ) a reward. What this reward you think can be ? Well as is a pokemon game, of course a pokemon, spawned by a staff or whatever this work. Ok, before you stop reading and go to reply with hate, some things can be taken in consideratin on why i do want to make this suggestion. Firstly, we veteran players spend alot of time in this game, when sometimes the rng system gives us, lets say ,,bad day`` xD ( a failed sync, a wrong nature, that 1 iv that could have been good ). Well of course those things are part of the game and the rng system, but a point to take in consideration is new players that in my oppinion benefit the most from some things ( an epic rare pokemon, an rare shiny pokemon, lets be honest, it happened more then once, and few times on the veteran players that i am talking about ). How we can make this fair for us veteran players and staff members wich at an amount of time they are given a free pokemon at theyr choise with a base set of iv no more then 600 or something like that ( correct me if i mistake ). Well simply as the staff members can get a shiny pokemon at theyr chose ( legendarie included ), with vast majorit of iv 31 wich is max, i suggest that for us, to give a type of pokemon available in game ( non-legendarie with a lower base set of iv in total, lets say a stat at chose can be 31, 2 other stat to be 25 and last 2 stat should be 20, with the -nature stat should be low as in most case is not used ( sorry for mixed pokemons that benefit from speed when is a relaxed/quiet nature ), i want to consider all things before i press sent of this post. Again this thing will be an achievement type of reward only for players with 2k hours game time, as clearly they are the ones who stay here and play everytime, to make things fun and interesting, if this will really be implemented for the game, at the post you write the pokemon you chose, you can make so anyone will say a valid/funny reason for why he chose the x or y pokemon ( i know this is silly but we can see some stories of failing hunts and pokemons that made us rage, and will gather the community maybe in failling, lets be honest, at the rate hate has gone for the past few days, we may need something to get us closer and together with each other ). I don`t think this will affect the economy at all ( for the people that say this first thing on a matter like this one ), because there are not really that many players with 2k hours or more, or even if they are, the pokemon can`t be traded ( punishment will result in a ban if it happens ). I am sorry if this post give ,,cancer`` ( bad term i know ) to some players, sorry for the staff if they got offendet, but to be honest, i hope alot of people will embrace this type of achievment and for future, we can have more type of achievments like this in terms of another things. Again this is simply pointed to the veteran players that ( KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE ). I am open to hate, hit me as hard as you can, myself i talked with some players across the server wich i will not give names and got more points for the idea, then the points against the idea. Enjoy your day and lets see what you have to say about this.

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

I think its a good idea. Players will have something to look forward in future. I think a veteran badge and a pokemon is enough as reward. We cant demand too much from stuff.

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

*Well simply as the staff members can get a shiny pokemon at theyr chose*

The fact that they have to do actually something for it makes your whole post kinda invalid, some do more some do less; some players do more than some staffs in terms of whatever contributions.

The fact that you don't really have to do anything besides standing afk like me to achieve those hours, well; you can be a total die hard veteran player and still have less than 2k hours.

Shamac made it pretty clear that "end-game" or "hour-rewards" are the legendary pokemon that require a lot of hours.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Well i am glat prehax that you pointed that thing out, in this condition, maybe we can find a way ( i am not good at this ) to see amoung those players who really did played those hours, be them grind, pvp ( not standing in vermilion pc idle for 1 year ) :P. And another point to be showed, i am reffering to a single account with a single person ( this is for the persons who do have 2 accounts and/or on multiple servers you can only chose one

350+ hours for Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, 750+ hours for a legendary doggo wich is cat. I think that is kinda like a reward for very active players + I think 750 hours for a legendary is a lot. And when you play 2k hours or more you have obviously fun at the game, so why " KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE "? If I would want to leave pro a shiny legendary with 6x31 IV wouldnt be a reason to stay for me.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

nope, in my oppinion getting a fail reward, is not a reward at all, even tho i am using a docile suicune or a modest jirachi and still win in pvp, that is not really the point of what i am reffering to, neither are clothes or special coins, is just for me personally and maybe for others that this thing is considered an 1 time reward for veteran players, and don`t say we don`t know wich one is veteran and wich not is not, just simply go in all chat in game and see that most people with those hours are known amoung theyr respective server, anyway i will response i guess if only important, i saw that most of people hated the idea and probably will get burried, i don`t mind either way, i saw what i wanted to see.

Its not the point to use the legendarys in pvp, the point is to have them imo. You dont have to use them in pvp aswell. I just think thats not the right way to reward veterans + do they realy need some and why?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L