Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

1165087091_Capture_2019-07-25-13-38-23.thumb.png.d7610f707a730050e1caf8ce9f501ad5.pnghellp can you help me with de lving the piloswine? I lost the chance to evolve it while the game lags. Thank you very much.

I am from silver server and my in game name is lk1826.

Deleveled. Sorry you had a bad experience with lag. =( ~ TrollDaddy
Edited by TrollDaddy

This is more than a "De Evolve" request, so basically, i havent played pro in a hot minute and like a day or 2 ago i got a urge to play some pokemon so i decided to come replay the whole pokemon revolution online story again, on my main account username goes by "Mebutt" when i played on that account for the first time a friend told me to not evolve my pokemon for that they will level up twice as fast because evolving doubles the exp of which you need to level up, ever since then i would never evolve my pokemon again so i gain easy exp and lots of levels, (of course after the 8th gym i would train to like 80 and evolve) I decided to come back and replay the game again and i just beat Brock with my squirtle and it hit level 16 and it wanted to learn bite so i was spam clicking yes, picked a move to replace it with, and spammed click again and that evolve prompt showed up and since i was spam clicking i accidentally evolved it and like i stated before i don't wanna evolve it till the end of the game. Pretty much asking for my now wartortle to get un evolved to a level 16 squirtle.

Server: Silver

IGN: Frustrations

Pokemon ID: 37105654 (Pokemon is now a Wartortle, i dont know if the id change upon evolutions)

TimeZone: EST Occurred at 10:42 PM

Please read the first post on the thread, I'm sorry but we cannot de-evolve pokemon - Travok
Edited by Travok

In-game name: Intoccabil3

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID: 28011160

Caught this Magikarp at level 100 at the Resort Area, I'd like it deleveled so I can evolve it

Thanks in advance! :RowletHeart:

Deleveled for you dude - Travok
Edited by Travok

In-game name: hfzfz1234

Server: silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 25842000

hai. I kept ignoring level noticement since still low level, but then the noticement no more come out when i rc it to max level. please help me.

Deleveled. Enjoy! ~ TrollDaddy
Edited by TrollDaddy

In-game name: hfzfz1234

Server: silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 25842000

i'm so sorry for asking again. I tried level up then it dun wan evo. Then just realised that amaura only evo in night. so i request for delevel again, thank you in advance

Delevled, enjoy! ~ TrollDaddy
Edited by TrollDaddy

In-game name: Simo30

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 30284417

I accidentally leveled my Yamask to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me!

Deleveled. Please, be more careful in the future ! - Livana
Edited by Livana