Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name Frostyjoe

Server : SIlver

Pokemon: rattata

ID: 38782090

Accidentally leveled it to 81 need it to be 80

Hi dude, I'm sorry but we cannot delevel your rattata, we can only delevel to level 97 and tools will not let us delevel any lower. Sorry we cannot help you - Travok
Edited by Travok

Server: Silver

Name: Akirastar

So I did it twice, bought 16 rc/ 8 both times to level my pokemon, bought tm roost twice and all of these are wasted. My togetic keeps going back to level 92, is there something im doing wrong? I'll get it to level up to togekiss and as soon as I log off its back being de-evolved...... please help me level back to 99 or evo too 100 for me or something.

This thread is for deleveling and evolving pokemon, what you've mentioned should not be happening is looks like a bug, please make a post in bugs subforum and someone will try to help you, also please note we are volunteers and do this in our free time so it may take a little while to get a response, as such you can bump your thread every 24 hours, please do not post multiple times - Travok
Edited by Travok

Nome no jogo: Brunor862

Servidor: gold

ID do Pokemon e / ou captura de tela:Screenshot_44.thumb.png.4b19813c72b2ffaceb3cfe21799385cf.png

Riolu doesn't need to be deleveled, it doesn't evolve by level but by happiness. You need to win a battle with it during the day (10am-8pm). If it doesn't evolve then you need to lose a bit of happiness (getting ko'd) and getting the happiness back and it should evolve - Travok
Edited by Travok