Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

I need help aswell Sneasle level 100 to lv 99, server gold poke id is 34618344 game name zizzo

I found that your problems have already been solved :) Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

pls delevel it to 98

Server: Silver

IGN: Satriaji

delevel.thumb.jpg.306f9b95a3c7e15cbc0506a182ed3193.jpg

Hi, I've deleveled your Happiny. Reminder that Happiny evolves into Chansey by leveling it up during the daytime while holding an oval stone, and into a Blissey via leveling up with max happiness. Have a lovely day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

In-game name: Mufadal

GMT Timezone: UTC/GMT +05:00 hours

I want my clamperl to be trade evolved. It holds the evolve item too. clamperl ID is: 46141294

kindly help me out in this matter.

thank you

In-game name: Oumeng3344521

I accidentally evolved my slowpoke into slowbro and need it devolve,Please help me.

Hi, unfortunately we cannot de-evolve pokemon as our tools are unable to. -Maisa

hi maisa. it doesn't work if you delevel it either?i just evolved him into slowbro in the last level

Hi. Sadly that doesn't work either. Level will be lowered but it will still be a Slowbro :-/ Sorry theres nothing we can do for you. Have a nice day regardless, M3ru3m

slowbro.png.f447b4978f02ce66a321906dd2de19cf.png

Edited by M3ru3m

Can you guys pls delevel my chansey to Lvl 98

Ign: ducanhle01

Timezone: UTC+9

Thank you and have a nice day !

2.png.3565b782fd4626ebbf1c61da5857bfd9.png

Hi. Your Poke has been deleveled. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

Hi I have a lvl 99 Togepi that I was trying to evolve but it wont get any happier is there a way u can delevel it to lvl 90 for me please

Hi. I delelveled it to 98. We can not go much lower cause it's possible it will go back to lvl 100 with 1 lvl up. But you can just get it to full happiness and then request another delevel if you want :-) Have a nice day, M3ru3m

Screenshot_20200509-130412_PROClient.thumb.jpg.1f0dd02eb60990dda769f6c9e2d4fc6d.jpg

Edited by M3ru3m

Nom dans le jeu: dyates04

Serveur: or

Fuseau horaire: GMT + 1

J'ai besoin d'aide pour transformer mon dratini en dragonaire. Je suis disponible de 18h à 23h GMT + 1. Merci!

ID dratini: 34409548

problem resolve ty

Edited by dyates04

delevel to 98 pls

it still doesn't evolve

server Silver

In Game Name: Satriaji

1360843457_delevel2-01.thumb.jpg.1533dffd72d4b4d2d3ce99f2162596e4.jpg

Hi, I've deleveled your Happiny. Try to lose some happiness, restart your client, and level her up again while holding the oval stone during the daytime, and that should work. Have a nice day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

hey so I accidentally evolve my mareep to flaffy can you help change it back to mareep

ing is Cincinnati

I use gold server

poke id is 35149076

Hi there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we cannot de-evolve pokemon, as our tools are unable to. However, you are still able to request a delevel here if you need so. Have a nice day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

Username :0Xxshazuxx0

Server :Silver

Pokemon ID:46062512

Reason : gigar accidentally reached 100 where my frnd thought he can trade and evolve it please do us a favour and delevel it enough so he can evolve that poke thank you

Hello, I've deleveled your Gligar for you. As a reminder, Gligar evolves by having him hold a Razor Fang and leveling him up during the nighttime. Good luck! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa