Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

I need help with my 100lvl eevee wanted it to be leafeon FeelsBadMan Im from now online the whole day.

Hey [mention]ManuSan[/mention] ,

sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Unfortunately we can not help to evolve specific area based Pokemon like in your case, Leafeon.

Which Pokemon can we help to evolve?

We can help you to evolve Pokemon through item and missed level up. We do not provide evolutionary item, don't forget to have one with you. Pokemon that can evolves through specific area like Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon and Pokemon that can evolves via happiness are not concerned.

You can find this information at the start of our Evolution Request Megathread.

I'm sorry to have to inform you of this. I hope you still have a great weekend! :)

So what person need do then if he is new to Main Type Pokémon Games, so he thought new Eeveelutions evolve in same matter like old ones via stones (he thought that Eevee evolves to Leafeon via Leaf Stone) and in-game Pokédex doesn't include information about evolutions?

level 100 servine no evolve to serperior please help me

nick: Nephertiri

in blue server

Resolved ingame, enjoy! :)

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]

Haunter Evolution help

<t>Hi,<br/>

<br/>

I was wondering if any staff would be available to help me with evolving my haunter. I feel i might get scammed if i trade with a stranger.<br/>

Blue Server<br/>

Nickname: Exovist<br/>

Thanks</t>

Hello, I am from yellow server, training a friends chespin and made a mistake. I need to see I him a lvl, back to 98 so that I can hit all of his evolutions correctly if you could please help me out, I’m not sure exactly on my time zone, but at this moment is is almost midnight, my local time... I apologize for the vagueness. I am due to give my friends Pokémon back at anytime tomorow, and I understand the short notice bout would rly appreciate if we could resolve my small mistake by this time. Thanks so much, hope to hear from you soon ❤️