Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I've mistaken released my first 100lvl poke...my Furret!!! Plz bring it back to me!

Ign:Zuhke

Server:Yellow

Pokemon's id:11597953

The pokemon has been restored, you will be able to find it on the last slot of your box. Enjoy.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Accidentally released wrong pokemon

<t>ID Screenshot: 137600595<br/>

Server: red<br/>

<br/>

Sorry i accidentally released gliscor (wrong pokemon). After the bug catching contest i was releasing all the unwanted pokemons i mistakenly release gliscor with them.</t>

Screenshot_20171127-244758.thumb.png.3b7e9db3ede1149853729ecef0efc542.png

Re: Accidentally released wrong pokemon

<r><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Hey Sid,<br/>

<br/>

You might want to go ahead and transfer your post <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70075"><s></s>here<e></e></URL>. Hopefully a mod will be able to restore your Gliscor!<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>

What do you need to post?

• Screenshot evidence of the pokemon deleted in the chat, containing the ID of the pokemon. EXAMPLE OF SCREENSHOT
  • Server the pokemon got deleted.

Template example:
[u]ID Screenshot:[/u]
[u]Server:[/u] 

What do I need to do after I post?

You only need to wait, an Administrator will reply after the pokemon is successfully restored.

What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember ID?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. Administrator needs a proof to be able to restore your Pokemon.

I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored so you need to request as soon as possible in order to restore it.