Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Re: Accidentally released wrong pokemon

<r><QUOTE author="StupidSid" post_id="472446" time="1511724759" user_id="1866877"><s>

</s>

ID Screenshot: 137600595<br/>

Server: red<br/>

<br/>

Sorry i accidentally released gliscor (wrong pokemon). After the bug catching contest i was releasing all the unwanted pokemons i mistakenly release gliscor with them.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You pokemon is now safe in your last PC box ^-^</r>

Ipe4SrP.png

Do not contact a staff member for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

h3oTvek.jpg

Poke id : 4309237

Server: Blue

I release haxorus in mistake ,could you help me to take it back? thx a lot :thanks:

It should be in your last PC box :)

Ipe4SrP.png

Do not contact a staff member for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

well i just realeased 3 of my pokemon by a mistake. can we restore them?

Here is the prinstcreen with the ids of the pokemon [image]https://prntscr.com/hgcuv9[/image]

I play in yellow server

All in your last PC box now :)

Ipe4SrP.png

I accidently released the wrong poke, too (Blue Server). :(

Zn2y8Hg.png

Would be great to get it restored, thanks! ;)

Your poliwag is safe and sound in your last PC box! Enjoy.

Ipe4SrP.png

Gm plss help me i deleted my dragonote lvl 100 holding leftover marvel scale ada id 20001858 server blue delleted nov 27 i dont have screenshot cuz i never saw it releas and im not sure on the id number hope you can help me

Your dargonite is now safe and sound in the last slot of your box ^-^

Ipe4SrP.png

unknown.png

:Frown: :Frown:

Please

It's now chilling in the last slot of your PC box ^-^

Ipe4SrP.png

help i accidentally deleted my shiny azumarill while releasing some bad gastly my shiny azu's id is 26467577

here's the screenshot

95r2x1.png

thanks in advance

Your pokemon is now safe and sound in the last slot of your PC Boxes

Ipe4SrP.png