PokeBank

Comradesteaky

So an idea I was thinking about was perhaps having a bank. Now what i mean is having a bank in each region which you can deposit money for a set (holding fee) what that would allow people to do is store their money inside of the bank and (this would be most useful for new players or people grind training) where they could place their money so they wouldnt lose so much when they black out. Now yes I know that kinda makes it where hey if you put it in here that makes blacking out have no consequence. Well I feel as if that is why it should have the holding cost as well as the fact you have to travel all the way back to the bank to get your money back. My main reason for this is. I do a lot of trading already. Im fairly new but ive already had over 1m in pokemoney. When i started the Hoenn journey I got destroyed by May. (I initiated the fight without healing my pokemon and ended up getting blacked out) I lost a decent chunk of money and realized that because I had amassed so much money prior to this new journey where all my level 100 pvp ready pokemon are useless at the moment and any time I lost I would lose a hefty chunk of change.So I just thought it would maybe be a good idea for any traders or MS sellers out there. But obviously this is just a suggestion. And I am also not sure how the coding in this game works. But if this was anything like the Bank system that I used for GmodZ then I could see why something like this would be problematic. (my sloppy dev skills put all player data in .txt files. ). Anyhow. That was just something I was thinking about and I decided to throw it on here if there was any interest for it. Thank you for reading! :thanks:

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

The issue with a bank system would be that the punishment of losing money for blacking out would become pointless so no one would be that bothered by losing when they know hardly any money will be lost because it's all safe in the bank.

We want to encourage trainers to look after their pokes and train them, a bank might lead to poke neglect XD

[mention]Reikou[/mention], actually a banksystem would be in-game now if the servers could handle it. Arnie had an entire system finished but wasn't allowed to add it duo to it may causing issues ;p

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@Reikou, actually a banksystem would be in-game now if the servers could handle it. Arnie had an entire system finished but wasn't allowed to add it duo to it may causing issues ;p

it was partially to blame for killing the old red server, and yes, it was fully functional.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

@Reikou, actually a banksystem would be in-game now if the servers could handle it. Arnie had an entire system finished but wasn't allowed to add it duo to it may causing issues ;p

it was partially to blame for killing the old red server, and yes, it was fully functional.

That was what I had imagined. I figured that all that data output would be a strain. Thank you anyways!!

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

Locking this. Thank you for the suggestion ^^

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.