Add a "freebie"-section in the forums

Prehax

Hello everyone,

so the idea of a freebie (something given without charge or cost) section is pretty simple, why not? It doesn't have many disadvantages and would benefit people who are not always online, don't have enough cash or are simply unlucky with things.

I for myself give constantly things away in-game but it is sort of spammy in the chats.

The details and how it's ruling should be, is up to staffs to decide but I would like to know how the general thoughts about it are :p

It's more for giveaways and not for people asking for free stuff!

(I know there is a event sub-forum but I don't think it is very suitable for that kind of stuff)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

bump~, shouldn't be that hard to implement and has almost zero negative sideeffects :x

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

We won't implement this Subforum, it's always nice to see players give away Pokemons and until now it's been done with the methods availabable. Another point is that it'd give begging people a platform and we definitely are not a friend of begging for Pokemon, money, items, etc.

On a large scale the Forum would be used maybe once in a while. We don't really need a dead forum that isn't needed. Most people use the general offtopic and unofficial tournaments forum for that anyways.

faggots_sig.png