Hi, I'm new here :)

Let me introduce myself, I'm Puterized. I've known Pokémon ever since I was young, and I decided to play this game to relive my childhood. I haven't played it yet, but I would like to join any server in the game. (Edit: I'm on Yellow and Red servers) If there is any tips for me about the game, feel free to post anything! :thanks: :Grin:

Edit: Thanks guys for all the greets and tips, I really appreciate it. It makes me feel more welcomed at PRO :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me introduce myself, I'm Puterized. I've known Pokémon ever since I was young, and I decided to play this game to relive my childhood. I haven't played it yet, but I would like to join any server in the game. If there is any tips for me about the game, feel free to post anything! :thanks: :Grin:

Hey there Puterized and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! :Grin:

Let me introduce myself, I'm Puterized. I've known Pokémon ever since I was young, and I decided to play this game to relive my childhood. I haven't played it yet, but I would like to join any server in the game. If there is any tips for me about the game, feel free to post anything! :thanks: :Grin:

Welcome to PRO!

Tips:

1. Don't evolve Pokemon, you get much more EXP. if you don't.

2. Focus on finishing your story! (Do not be me)

3. If you have any questions, it has most likely been answered and I would recommend searching in the forums. If you can't find anything do not hesitate to post a thread about in the correct catagory

4. Enjoy the community! :Angel:

PS: Join Red Server ;)

May RNGesus bless you in your adventure.

Hi there,

Welcome to PRO, hope you enjoy this new experience.

If you have any trouble in game, feel free to let us know in All chat or Help chat or report it on forums.

We, staffs and players will be happy to help.