Hi, I'm new here :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me introduce myself, I'm Puterized. I've known Pokémon ever since I was young, and I decided to play this game to relive my childhood. I haven't played it yet, but I would like to join any server in the game. (Edit: I'm on Yellow and Red servers) If there is any tips for me about the game, feel free to post anything! :thanks: :Grin:

Edit: Thanks guys for all the greets and tips, I really appreciate it. It makes me feel more welcomed at PRO :)

Welcome to PRO Puterized!!!

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Puterized. I've known Pokémon ever since I was young, and I decided to play this game to relive my childhood. I haven't played it yet, but I would like to join any server in the game. (Edit: I'm on Yellow and Red servers) If there is any tips for me about the game, feel free to post anything! :thanks: :Grin:

Edit: Thanks guys for all the greets and tips, I really appreciate it. It makes me feel more welcomed at PRO :)

Welcome! :Crazy: