∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="boubye"><s>

</s><POST content="40270"><s></s>40270<e></e></POST> There is an application form on the first page of this guild thread. Answer the required questions here and go to xat.com/pro_blaze in order for us to get to know you better. <br/>

Thanks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

There is an application form on the first page of this guild thread. Answer the required questions here <E>:y:</E></r>

pOT3jUx.png

[glow=silver]~InfernoBlaze~[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="Xane"><s>

</s><POST content="39740"><s></s>39740<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

<B><s></s>~ Xane<e></e></B> <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

<B><s></s>~ Water type pokemons are my favorite. Why you ask? I don't know haha! Probably because I love how they look. That's about it :)<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

<B><s></s>~ Ambitious? not really. I just love playing pokemon. It brings back a lot of memories when I was a kid :) I just want to have fun and enjoy the game.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

<B><s></s>~ I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks from random players. It would be an honor to be a part of your guild.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

<B><s></s>~ Be a Pokemon Master! haha :D<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?<br/>

<B><s></s>~ Definitely! :)<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart-eyes:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Xane just be active in our xat :)</r>

download.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="boubye"><s>

</s><POST content="40270"><s></s>40270<e></e></POST> hey I have read and want to join ... nickname is Boubye<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Fill out this application <br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?<e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

download.jpg

<r>1. Bambie<br/>

2. My favorite type of pokemon has GOT to be fairy, and I'm torn between Sylveon and Deerling <3 My online name has always been Bambie for as long as I can remember, and for just as long people have said things like "Didn't your mom die in the movie" or in shooter games "Get ready to meet your mom" or stuff like that. So I thought, wow, this sucks, I sympathize for all deer who were considered a Bambi (Deerling). And Sylveon, WELL LOOK AT IT. LOOK. AT. IT. I COULD SNUGGLE ITS FACE OFF TO A DIFFERENT DIMENSION <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

3. Once I discovered Pro, I couldn't stop. This game is making me relive what I loved so much about Pokemon when I was younger, and how much I wished it was a multiplayer game...and now it is! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

4. I met silver, he took my parents captive. (Also cause you guys seem pretty suave folks)<br/>

5. $$$ To make millions $$$<br/>

6. <E>:y:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Bambie"><s>

</s><POST content="40348"><s></s>40348<e></e></POST> 1. Bambie<br/>

2. My favorite type of pokemon has GOT to be fairy, and I'm torn between Sylveon and Deerling <3 My online name has always been Bambie for as long as I can remember, and for just as long people have said things like "Didn't your mom die in the movie" or in shooter games "Get ready to meet your mom" or stuff like that. So I thought, wow, this sucks, I sympathize for all deer who were considered a Bambi (Deerling). And Sylveon, WELL LOOK AT IT. LOOK. AT. IT. I COULD SNUGGLE ITS FACE OFF TO A DIFFERENT DIMENSION <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

3. Once I discovered Pro, I couldn't stop. This game is making me relive what I loved so much about Pokemon when I was younger, and how much I wished it was a multiplayer game...and now it is! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

4. I met silver, he took my parents captive. (Also cause you guys seem pretty suave folks)<br/>

5. $$$ To make millions $$$<br/>

6. <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<CENTER><s>

</s><COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>Bambie here is the Xat link <URL url="

https://xat.com/PRO_BLAZE">https://xat.com/PRO_BLAZE</URL>... so let the others know about of your self ^_^ <e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

pOT3jUx.png

<t>1. Heathclivff is my in-game name.<br/>

2. I prefer ghost-dark type, like Gengar, because its attack moves works on almost all natures.<br/>

3. Yes, i admit it, and proud of it - that I'm ambitious. Because ambitions are dreams. And dreams are enhancer of your efforts towards your goals. I wanna meet a lot of friends inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

4. Inferno Blaze is composed of people within my age bracket. And I admire their mission and vision towards the game.<br/>

5.Just like what I said in #4, I wanna meet a lot of friends inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

6. Yes, I will visit xat everyday.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Heathclivff"><s>

</s><POST content="40378"><s></s>40378<e></e></POST> 1. Heathclivff is my in-game name.<br/>

2. I prefer ghost-dark type, like Gengar, because its attack moves works on almost all natures.<br/>

3. Yes, i admit it, and proud of it - that I'm ambitious. Because ambitions are dreams. And dreams are enhancer of your efforts towards your goals. I wanna meet a lot of friends inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

4. Inferno Blaze is composed of people within my age bracket. And I admire their mission and vision towards the game.<br/>

5.Just like what I said in #4, I wanna meet a lot of friends inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

6. Yes, I will visit xat everyday.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<CENTER><s>

</s><COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>Heathcliff here is the Xat link <URL url="

https://xat.com/PRO_BLAZE">https://xat.com/PRO_BLAZE</URL>... so let the others know about of your self ^_^ <e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

pOT3jUx.png