∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="RedShanks"><s>

</s><POST content="42136"><s></s>42136<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s><SPOILER><s>

</e></SPOILER><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s><COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>My 1st Shiny not good <E>:Cry:</E> <e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Gratz Chewy <E>:Crazy:</E> <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

<t>1. Heathclivff is my in-game name.<br/>

2. I like 'tanks'. Strategy is very broad among tank-type pokemons.<br/>

3. Yes, i admit it, and proud of it - that I'm ambitious. Because ambitions are dreams. And dreams are enhancer of your efforts towards your goals. I wanna meet lots of friens inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

4. Inferno Blaze is composed of people within my age bracket. And I admire their mission and vision towards the game.<br/>

5.Just like what I said in #4, I wanna meet lots of friens inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

6. Yes, I will visit xat everyday.</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

I am Entei in PRO (Friends and myself decided on fire type pokemon for names.)<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Id have to say my favorite type are Electric. Luxray is hands down my favorite pokemon. I love how menacing he looks and overall just a cool pokemon. (Currently on the hunt for a Shiny Shinx.)<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

I am a very ambitious person and always have been. I always strive to be the best in whatever I do. My goals for PRO are to catch the best of all my favorite pokemon, and make the best teams I can. As well as finishing the Pokédex as much as possible. <br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

I met a fellow in game named RedShanks, (one of my favorite OP characters) and he was very helpful even though I was just a random kid who happened to message him. He told me you guys were recruiting so I figured I may as well apply.(:<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

Finishing the Pokedex 100% and helping others on theirs quests and goals.<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? <br/>

Yes.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Kiell"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="RedShanks"><s>
</s><POST content="42136"><s></s>42136<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s><SPOILER><s>

</e></SPOILER><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s><COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>My 1st Shiny not good <E>:Cry:</E> <e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Gratz Chewy <E>:Crazy:</E> <E>:Crazy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks kiell ^_^</r>

Chew_Designs.png

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? JMasterBalls<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? dragon? charizard was my first favorite ever since the show and red<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? yes and to be somewhat competitive pvping <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? saw that you have been around and will be able to help me get better<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? idk to have like 20 lvl 100s all epic ivs and a few shinys<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? sure</t>

<t>Hi Good Day!<br/>

I would like to join this guild. I had been invited by Denverviper<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

-rlarion<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

-Psychic type because their mind power, thus having high special stats and low physical stats.<br/>

<br/>

-Well, yes. I want to have a really powerful team and beat a GM.<br/>

<br/>

-Becouse it seems like a well organized and friendly guild<br/>

<br/>

-Be a top player<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?<br/>

-yes i can :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope to hear from you guys soon have a good game :D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Heathclivff"><s>

</s>1. Heathclivff is my in-game name.<br/>

2. I like 'tanks'. Strategy is very broad among tank-type pokemons.<br/>

3. Yes, i admit it, and proud of it - that I'm ambitious. Because ambitions are dreams. And dreams are enhancer of your efforts towards your goals. I wanna meet lots of friens inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

4. Inferno Blaze is composed of people within my age bracket. And I admire their mission and vision towards the game.<br/>

5.Just like what I said in #4, I wanna meet lots of friens inside PRO. And hopefully be one of the strongest players someday.<br/>

6. Yes, I will visit xat everyday.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Entei"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

I am Entei in PRO (Friends and myself decided on fire type pokemon for names.)<br/>

<br/>

Id have to say my favorite type are Electric. Luxray is hands down my favorite pokemon. I love how menacing he looks and overall just a cool pokemon. (Currently on the hunt for a Shiny Shinx.)<br/>

<br/>

I am a very ambitious person and always have been. I always strive to be the best in whatever I do. My goals for PRO are to catch the best of all my favorite pokemon, and make the best teams I can. As well as finishing the Pokédex as much as possible. <br/>

<br/>

I met a fellow in game named RedShanks, (one of my favorite OP characters) and he was very helpful even though I was just a random kid who happened to message him. He told me you guys were recruiting so I figured I may as well apply.(:<br/>

<br/>

Finishing the Pokedex 100% and helping others on theirs quests and goals.<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? <br/>

Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="JMasterBalls"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? JMasterBalls<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? dragon? charizard was my first favorite ever since the show and red<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? yes and to be somewhat competitive pvping <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? saw that you have been around and will be able to help me get better<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? idk to have like 20 lvl 100s all epic ivs and a few shinys<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? sure<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="rlarion"><s>

</s>Hi Good Day!<br/>

I would like to join this guild. I had been invited by Denverviper<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

-rlarion<br/>

<br/>

-Psychic type because their mind power, thus having high special stats and low physical stats.<br/>

<br/>

-Well, yes. I want to have a really powerful team and beat a GM.<br/>

<br/>

-Becouse it seems like a well organized and friendly guild<br/>

<br/>

-Be a top player<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?<br/>

-yes i can :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope to hear from you guys soon have a good game :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey everyonw, glad you applied to the best guild in PRO.<br/>

The PRO ladder is crowded with Blaze members, meaning that we have countless of experienced battlers.<br/>

So for those of you who aim to be the very best, you chose the right guild.<br/>

Additionally, our guild is well organized and very friendly ^^ You won't have a hard time adapting to our community.<br/>

Hop on xat.com/pro_blaze to get to know you better/get to know us better<br/>

The more active you are, the higher chance of being accepted :)<br/>

Thanks!</r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>Our guildbank has approximately: 870,000 pokedollars!<br/>

I thank everyone for their generosity and the will to support the guild!<br/>

For those of you who have not donated this week, please do not hesitate to pm me!<br/>

As stated before, the funds in the guildbank will be used for the sake of the guild.<br/>

A very rare shiny will be bought and it will be used as the prize for the next guild event.<br/>

Cheers~<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<r><QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><POST content="43022"><s></s>43022<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s>Our guildbank has approximately: 870,000 pokedollars!<br/>

I thank everyone for their generosity and the will to support the guild!<br/>

For those of you who have not donated this week, please do not hesitate to pm me!<br/>

As stated before, the funds in the guildbank will be used for the sake of the guild.<br/>

A very rare shiny will be bought and it will be used as the prize for the next guild event.<br/>

Cheers~<e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<CENTER><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s><COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Thats nice Suhu 870k already <E>:y:</E> <e></e></COLOR><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

pOT3jUx.png

[glow=silver]~InfernoBlaze~[/glow]