∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament announced)

<r>Announced a PVP tournament with nice prizes guys. Make sure you check discord for more infos or PM me anywhere. Gl for everyone <E>:y:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament announced)

<t>I want to join<br/>

My nickname in game is Ayush14Singh.<br/>

My favourite Pokemon is dragonite cause I am in love with strong pokemons.<br/>

I have 75 hours of gameplay in red server.<br/>

My main objective in game is to battle the strongest trainers and collect the strongest pokemons.<br/>

I don't have a PvP team yet but I will soon have I have pokemons above lvl 85 which I myself trained.<br/>

My dream PvP team is dragonite weavile alakazam gyarados arcanine and tyrantiar</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Guzma125" post_id="390632" time="1495922076" user_id="1669349"><s>

</s>

hi I really want to join your guild!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Could you tell us a bit about yourself [mention]Guzma125[/mention]. Also we'll add [mention]Guzma125[/mention] and [mention]Ayush14Singh[/mention] shortly to our discord, just be patient :)</r>

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

<r><QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="390635" time="1495923853" user_id="264842"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="Guzma125" post_id="390632" time="1495922076" user_id="1669349"><s>

</s>

hi I really want to join your guild!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Could you tell us a bit about yourself @Guzma125. Also we'll add @Guzma125 and @Ayush14Singh shortly to our discord, just be patient :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

have you sent them lniks? :O and also [mention]Guzma125[/mention] fill up the form.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>