∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

WANNA JOIN THIS GUILD BLAZE..

USERNAME: Thunderswordboy.

FAV POKEMON: SNORLAX cause i beat most of my opponent with it.

Final objective: To become strong so that everyone knows me (Thunderswordboy) as a legend.

Hour of playing: 54 hr and ** min.

Pvp team : Dont have now but soon i will have..

I Really want to join this Guild [bLAZE]

Hello my Name is Justin and i look forward to joining your guild.

In Game Name - Mebutt

My favorite pokemon is Blaziken because, the art style and variety of the move pool and strength of the atk and speed stat makes the pokemon op, and the mega art style is so cool.

My PRO goal is to beat the entire game and make a whole bunch and team comps and strategies to have a variety of pokemon on my team.

I have a total of 58 Hr and 30 Mins on Red.

I am currently 19

i currently dont have a pvp team, but i plan on getting a variety of pokemon on my team and grind them out.

I hope i have a chance and none of my answers hurt my chances, thanks for the opportunity and i hope to join the guild. :D

Hey, I would be very happy if I could join BlaZe:)

Username:Albion9

Favourite Pokemon:Dragonite in-game and Rayquaza over all in the series because they both are OP

Pro goal:To be a good pvp player and have a nice time with a group.

In-game time:Over 138 hrs on red

I am currently 16

I currently don't have a pvp team but I do have 5 lvl 100 poke and I will be getting ready a pvp team soon.

I love the company of nice people instead of playing alone and that's one of the reasons I play PRO and looking for a guild.I hope my age would not be a blunder in my recruitment and I hope to join the guild soon:D

I wanna become part of blaze guild

•What's your Aim in PRO:Champ

•What's your Favourite Pokémon??:charizard because i beat most of my opponents with it.

•Any Close Friend of this Guild:not yet

•Whats your Dream Battle Team:charizard,blastoise,dragonite, salamence, blazaken, grayninza.

Hello my Name is Justin and i look forward to joining your guild.

In Game Name - Mebutt

My favorite pokemon is Blaziken because, the art style and variety of the move pool and strength of the atk and speed stat makes the pokemon op, and the mega art style is so cool.

My PRO goal is to beat the entire game and make a whole bunch and team comps and strategies to have a variety of pokemon on my team.

I have a total of 58 Hr and 30 Mins on Red.

I am currently 19

i currently dont have a pvp team, but i plan on getting a variety of pokemon on my team and grind them out.

I hope i have a chance and none of my answers hurt my chances, thanks for the opportunity and i hope to join the guild. :D

Check your pm.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png