∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

@Nickos how about me been away for too long dont know if anyone in the guild knows me anymore.

If you were a former member of our guild, you can communicate with Fadoka through Discord. Οr even better you can re-submit an application for our guild. Anyway, Fadoka will be informed of your return as a former member of our guild! Soon you will have a response, until then have fun! :Angel:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

My NN in pro is dikos

My favorite pokemon is garchomp

My objective is to finish all the quests and to create a pvp team

I am 18 years old and I have play more than 400 hour's this game

I have a pvp team but is not very good

I hope to join the guild

:thanks:

Hey from Austria, im "new" to the red Server but im having a good time here already.

1. What is your nickname in PRO?

1: Picasso73

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?

2: If i really have to pick just one, then it will probably be Heracross, awesome Pokemon :D

3. What is your final objective in PRO?

3:Never stop having fun hunting pokemon.

4. How many hours did you play on Red?

4:I "just" started on red a few days ago, im currently in Hoenn but im rushing trough the Story so i can start playing the game properly. about 25 hours on red & 400+ on yellow, i stopped there because of the lack of Players + guilds.

5. Age:

5: 25, feeling like 18

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)

6: Not yet, and when im trying to go for one, then i am hunting until i like the stats, nature, ability.

im focusing more on hunting and trading & having a good time, if im lucky and i do get a very nice pokemon for pvp then i am going to train it ofc, but im never gonna buy pokemons for pvp from other players, i like my team to be selffound.

I hope to get accepted, or atleast accepted after i finish the Story and have the required Hours (which i will get fast since i can play at work too), but anyway thanks for reading & Gl. If you have more questions about my person, feel free to msg me here in forum.

Hey from Austria, im "new" to the red Server but im having a good time here already.

2: If i really have to pick just one, then it will probably be Heracross, awesome Pokemon :D

4:I "just" started on red a few days ago, im currently in Hoenn but im rushing trough the Story so i can start playing the game properly. about 25 hours on red & 400+ on yellow, i stopped there because of the lack of Players + guilds.

5. Age:

6: Not yet, and when im trying to go for one, then i am hunting until i like the stats, nature, ability.

im focusing more on hunting and trading & having a good time, if im lucky and i do get a very nice pokemon for pvp then i am going to train it ofc, but im never gonna buy pokemons for pvp from other players, i like my team to be selffound.

I hope to get accepted, or atleast accepted after i finish the Story and have the required Hours (which i will get fast since i can play at work too), but anyway thanks for reading & Gl. If you have more questions about my person, feel free to msg me here in forum.

Hello KaneAUT/Picasso73! I am in the unhappy position to tell you that it is still not possible to become one of us. You can complete the story and re-apply! Υou seem to be a promising player. I only have a question! Why not use the same account else? Thank you for your time! I hope we will talk again!

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

My NN in pro is dikos

My favorite pokemon is garchomp

My objective is to finish all the quests and to create a pvp team

I am 18 years old and I have play more than 400 hour's this game

I have a pvp team but is not very good

I hope to join the guild

:thanks:

Υou can re-apply in the future! :y:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

5. Age:

Hello KaneAUT/Picasso73! I am in the unhappy position to tell you that it is still not possible to become one of us. You can complete the story and re-apply! Υou seem to be a promising player. I only have a question! Why not use the same account else? Thank you for your time! I hope we will talk again!

Hey, thanks for your answer!

I will try to finish the story Asap, depending on how much i have to work it can take another 2-3 days.

My Account name is different in forum, on the red server and on the yellow server, ingame mostly because of bad starter luck haha.

Anyway i will msg you here or try to contact you ingame as soon as i finish sinnoh & then we can talk further.

thx & gl

5. Age:

Hey, thanks for your answer!

I will try to finish the story Asap, depending on how much i have to work it can take another 2-3 days.

My Account name is different in forum, on the red server and on the yellow server, ingame mostly because of bad starter luck haha.

Anyway i will msg you here or try to contact you ingame as soon as i finish sinnoh & then we can talk further.

thx & gl

Ok buddy! Looking forward for your repply! :Grin:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Drama

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Steelix, because it's just so big and i've just always been a fan of onyx and brock from the shows!

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To complete my pvp team and go hard in PVP situations / collect em all!

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 301 hrs

5. Age: 27

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) Yes sorta! working on it 4/6!

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

To protect the world from devastaion,

To unite all people within our nation,

To denounce the evil of truth and love,

To extend our reach to the stars of above,

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth, Thats Right!