∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

i was in other guild yes but now i have been out so please add me i request thank you

Hello buddy. You seem to be a little bit impatient. Once again you broke the same rule and applied for an other guild. I am sorry but you are rejected once again. If you wish to join us in the future we would like to see an improvement in your patience. Thank you for your time!

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

Hello buddy. You seem to be a little bit impatient. Once again you broke the same rule and applied for an other guild. I am sorry but you are rejected once again. If you wish to join us in the future we would like to see an improvement in your patience. Thank you for your time!

ok no problem

1. What is your nickname in PRO?

-Airriz

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?

-Charmander :RowletHeart: because he's the cutest among the 1st gen starters.

3. What is your final objective in PRO?

- To be able to acquire each and every pokemon as well as the shinies(if possible).

4. How many hours did you play on Red?

-170hrs

5. Age: 22

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)

Not yet complete Im afraid.

- Im hoping that I would be given a chance to prove my loyalty and my genuine desire to be part of your family. TIA. :)

Hello. I am sorry but you are rejected by our guild because you broke a moral rule of applying for a guild. Thank you for your application!

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

1. What is your nickname in PRO: It's Killian

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Most likely my bisharp at the moment, not going to lie it's the POWER.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? I would like to get climb the ladder and sometime hit somewhere in the top of the ladder

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 307 hours, i've been around since release though.

5. Age: 20

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one): Yes, but i still like to mess around with the team, so for the time being i'm not pvping that much.

1. What is your nickname in PRO: It's Killian

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Most likely my bisharp at the moment, not going to lie it's the POWER.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? I would like to get climb the ladder and sometime hit somewhere in the top of the ladder

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 307 hours, i've been around since release though.

5. Age: 20

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one): Yes, but i still like to mess around with the team, so for the time being i'm not pvping that much.

Check your PM.

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

MY nickname in pro is Brahmarshi i have played 252 hours my age is 19yrs

I achieve to be the best of the best but i cant do it alone i need to train and become a champion till now i was playing alone but i recognised i need friends or a family to help thats why i want to join.

my FAviorite pokemon is Charizard as he is strong powerful and brave.

I use discord i have a PvP team but am trying to make it better want to learn ?ore so not playing PvP now i just completed a salamance and a sceptile lv 100. I am disciplined and play everyday you can accept top loyalty from me.

Edited by brahmarshi

1. What is your nickname in PRO?vishalkumar

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?infernape because he was my strongest pokemon

3. What is your final objective in PRO?be the collector

4. How many hours did you play on Red?327hr

5. Age:17year

6. Do you have a PVP Team? Yes

MY nickname in pro is Brahmarshi i have played 252 hours my age is 19yrs

I achieve to be the best of the best but i cant do it alone i need to train and become a champion till now i was playing alone but i recognised i need friends or a family to help thats why i want to join.

my FAviorite pokemon is Charizard as he is strong powerful and brave.

I use discord i have a PvP team but am trying to make it better want to learn ?ore so not playing PvP now i just completed a salamance and a sceptile lv 100. I am disciplined and play everyday you can accept top loyalty from me.

Hi! I am afraid that you are rejected from our guild because you broke a moral rule of guild applying. Thank you for your time.

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

1. What is your nickname in PRO?

Thudbud

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?

Snorlax - My first essential tank from when I played Generation 1 (I also own a snorlax plushie which is my personal favorite).

3. What is your final objective in PRO?

Become a top pvper, but first I want to accumulate cash via pokemon trading.

4. How many hours did you play on Red?

As of now, 156 hours but 100 within the last month.

5. Age:

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)

Still building.