∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Hello everyone,

I want to join your guild if its possible for me.

I will be more mature and if he have one problem, im ready for a kick.

1. What is your nickname in PRO? CobraMK

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Rotom cuz good in OU now.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Be ladder.

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 3188hr and 22 minutes.

5. Age: 17 yo, 18 yo in September.

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) I have and i do PvP my season atm: https://gyazo.com/b22a4db8e50888257ace68d0de8529ef

Have a nice day everyone. :Smile:

1. What is your nickname in PRO?

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?

3. What is your final objective in PRO?

4. How many hours did you play on Red?

5. Age:

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)

Hey, my name is Joey, I'd like to join your guild,

1.my nick name is jr0b11 (it's a zero )

2. I'm a guy of first generation pokemon ;P so mostly the first 150 are my favorite but I still use other. Best Of all i would say Alakazam or Gyarados because when I was young and playing on my gameboy they were my best on every game.

3. To be honest I've restart not long ago last time I play Sinnoh was not out yet, so for now I'm not filling every condition but it wont be long to do if i get a little help (looking to sell couple pokemon and buy membership so i go true sinnoh fast) final objectif build a great pvp deck

4: 220 hrs

5. 25

6. I have done couple pvp duel, but only win 2 in like 20 or 30 so i would not say i got a great pvp team, i got couple pokemon with great potential but I still need to ajust with some more

I am sorry but you are rejected from our guild because you broke a moral rule of guild applying. Thank you for your time.

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

Hello everyone,

I want to join your guild if its possible for me.

I will be more mature and if he have one problem, im ready for a kick.

1. What is your nickname in PRO? CobraMK

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Rotom cuz good in OU now.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Be ladder.

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 3188hr and 22 minutes.

5. Age: 17 yo, 18 yo in September.

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) I have and i do PvP my season atm: https://gyazo.com/b22a4db8e50888257ace68d0de8529ef

Have a nice day everyone. :Smile:

Okay, so this application had to take my attention because 2-3 of my members has been telling me that you want to join. The thing is that I actually made it so clear to you last time we talked when you asked me to join that I hate to see such toxic behavior around. I've been ingame few days ago when a staff tried to calm a fight in battle chat and you were like calling him useless and comes at unimportant times only. This is not a behavior that would be accepted in blaze. We seek survival and 0 toxicity. Therefore you're being refused this time as well. However, to be fair with you, you could get accepted in the future if you prove to edit your attitude. I'm around and I have an eye on everyone talking personally and by then I'd reconsider. Thanks cya.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

@Fadoka So, i will comment here, you ask me to change i will change without any problems about staff, i just say something but yeah you are right Mehmetcan trash talk and insult player but it's normal that doesnt destroy guild reputation, so i will not speak here you dont want to of me it's your choice cya have a Nice day.

@Fadoka So, i will comment here, you ask me to change i will change without any problems about staff, i just say something but yeah you are right Mehmetcan trash talk and insult player but it's normal that doesnt destroy guild reputation, so i will not speak here you dont want to of me it's your choice cya have a Nice day.

Yeah, I'd like to see you changing and not only for joining the guild (in which you could get accepted at after I realize that change.). About mehmetcan.. I want you to watch that video and see if it will benefit you :P

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png