∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Guest Nameless

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r>Hey, I am a long time lurker from old Blaze....Didn't really amount to much and was all but forgettable to essentially everyone after the short visits I made between long Hiatus's <br/>

....Hiati....Thats a country right?....well whatever the plural for Hiatus is....Anyway I tried to think of something witty to Show my je ne sais quo but I got bored so ill just do the survey thing...<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? .............Dunno yet, On the fence between names, See if i go with my old one or a new one...Probably DarZmaC, ZmaC, Nameless or Exenexa<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Bug....Seriously Bugcatcher4LyF, and Probably Scizor...Or Heracross I don't really look for OP, They are just my Niche OH Or mantine NO wait....I forgot about Flygon<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? No......Coast through and hopefully have an enjoying Time? <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?......Well Blaze is the best guild ive been in so far, I have Barely stuck with it for 3 years now i might as well try to latch on to this reincarnation....Ill be your remoraid, if you'll be My mantine....<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?......I don't have a final objective....the existence of one would Either not be final or would be a let down....<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?....Daily? Probably not. but i can give it a good shot.<br/>

<br/>

Seeyaz in a bit<br/>

<br/>

Nameless.....Or Zmac.....Or something else.....OH....TBC. <E>:Exclam:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Nameless"><s>

</s>Hey, I am a long time lurker from old Blaze....Didn't really amount to much and was all but forgettable to essentially everyone after the short visits I made between long Hiatus's <br/>

....Hiati....Thats a country right?....well whatever the plural for Hiatus is....Anyway I tried to think of something witty to Show my je ne sais quo but I got bored so ill just do the survey thing...<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? .............Dunno yet, On the fence between names, See if i go with my old one or a new one...Probably DarZmaC, ZmaC, Nameless or Exenexa<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Bug....Seriously Bugcatcher4LyF, and Probably Scizor...Or Heracross I don't really look for OP, They are just my Niche OH Or mantine NO wait....I forgot about Flygon<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? No......Coast through and hopefully have an enjoying Time? <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?......Well Blaze is the best guild ive been in so far, I have Barely stuck with it for 3 years now i might as well try to latch on to this reincarnation....Ill be your remoraid, if you'll be My mantine....<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?......I don't have a final objective....the existence of one would Either not be final or would be a let down....<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)?....Daily? Probably not. but i can give it a good shot.<br/>

<br/>

Seeyaz in a bit<br/>

<br/>

Nameless.....Or Zmac.....Or something else.....OH....TBC. <E>:Exclam:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You don't need to be 24/7 on xat even a hour a day is more than nuff and atleast you are willing to use xat so now I want @Fadoka to decide whether you can join or not.</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Itztunes<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Water Type. Blastoise its always been my starter pokemon since the original pokemon Blue.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? grinding and i will get a Shiny Gyarados<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? i would like to try something new as a team and help others with the game<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Have my team fully shiny :D <br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? ive never used Xat But i can look into the Program</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Itztunes"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Itztunes<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Water Type. Blastoise its always been my starter pokemon since the original pokemon Blue.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? grinding and i will get a Shiny Gyarados<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? i would like to try something new as a team and help others with the game<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? ive never used Xat But i can look into the Program<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Using xat is a must thingy... :) anyway try catching us around 12:30 PM (GMT) in xat ,gl.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Itztunes"><s>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? ive never used Xat But i can look into the Program<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Using xat is a must thingy... :) anyway try catching us around 12:30 PM (GMT) in xat ,gl.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

whats the Xat so i can join it</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Itztunes"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="Itztunes"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

Using xat is a must thingy... :) anyway try catching us around 12:30 PM (GMT) in xat ,gl.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

whats the Xat so i can join it<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Xat's a chatting site :3<br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://xat.com/pokemonrevolution">https://xat.com/pokemonrevolution</URL></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>