∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>Hello I'd gladly like to join this guild if possible ^_^<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? castilios<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? I don't really have a specific type preference. My favorite Pokemon has always been flygon since I saw the groudon movie with him as a kid and loved him since ^_^.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I am ambitious but also held back {That definitely makes since}. Though I've only played a few days now. I feel dedicated to the game and wish to eventually brawl with the best >:D.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I feel like a solo player has a boundary for their experience but with others I can strive to be the best with friends alongside me.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Level 100 of every evolution of every pokemon. {Dream big or go home :P}</t>

<r>I would love to join inferno blaze my nickname in pokemon revolution online is the same as my forum name joseph9541 is my in game name. My favorite pokemon type is fire my favorite pokemon is charizard since I played through pokemon firered with it and that was my first video game ever. My aim is to be one of the best battlers ever. I want to join this journey with you because I am new to PRO and one of your members silver recommended you guys as a good guild for me you guys seem like a nice guild so. My final goal in PRO is too beat the kanto and johto elite four and champion and complete the pokedex. <E>:thanks:</E> for taking the time to review my survey and hope to become a part of your guild <E>:y:</E> if I can't then I guess I understand you guys probably have millions of members <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="joseph9541"><s>

</s><POST content="63144"><s></s>63144<e></e></POST> I would love to join inferno blaze my nickname in pokemon revolution online is the same as my forum name joseph9541 is my in game name. My favorite pokemon type is fire my favorite pokemon is charizard since I played through pokemon firered with it and that was my first video game ever. My aim is to be one of the best battlers ever. I want to join this journey with you because I am new to PRO and one of your members silver recommended you guys as a good guild for me you guys seem like a nice guild so. My final goal in PRO is too beat the kanto and johto elite four and champion and complete the pokedex. <E>:thanks:</E> for taking the time to review my survey and hope to become a part of your guild <E>:y:</E> if I can't then I guess I understand you guys probably have millions of members <E>:Smile:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z</URL> the dicord page that u can come visit and talk with us :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Castilios"><s>

</s><POST content="63142"><s></s>63142<e></e></POST> Hello I'd gladly like to join this guild if possible ^_^<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? castilios<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? I don't really have a specific type preference. My favorite Pokemon has always been flygon since I saw the groudon movie with him as a kid and loved him since ^_^.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I am ambitious but also held back {That definitely makes since}. Though I've only played a few days now. I feel dedicated to the game and wish to eventually brawl with the best >:D.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I feel like a solo player has a boundary for their experience but with others I can strive to be the best with friends alongside me.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Level 100 of every evolution of every pokemon. {Dream big or go home :P}<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z</URL> come join us there :)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<t>Hi all, my IGN is Root.<br/>

Best typing in my opinion is Dark/Ghost yet my favourite type is Psychic and yet my favourite pokemon is shuckle. Soo there is that.<br/>

I am not an ambitious person but i will murder entire meta as soon as i finish my team.<br/>

I finished the questline and beat all of the gyms and e4's. As i finished the boring stuff i started looking for a guild that can help me achieve my goals in game. And have a decent chat with some people.<br/>

There is no final objective in a RPGMMO world. What are you talking about ?</t>

<r><B><s></s>In-Game Name?<e></e></B><br/>

Morgnarak<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>D.O.B?<e></e></B><br/>

October 25th, 1994<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Location?<e></e></B><br/>

Maryland, US<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Time Zone?<e></e></B><br/>

EST -5<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Daily Playtime?<e></e></B><br/>

8 - 12 Hours<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>What are your ambitions in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Become One of PRO's Top Pokemon Battler/Collector(Pokemon Master) & Help the Community with Large Donations/Selling Coins.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Pokemon History/Knowledge?<e></e></B><br/>

I've been apart of the Pokemon Community since 1998. My First Pokemon Games were Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. I have played every Pokemon game in the Main Series as well as spin offs and completed them. I'm a Battler/Collector/Breeder. I have watched every episode and movie in the Pokemon series to current date. I am a Pokemon franchise item collector of all kinds including TCG. I have Pokemon Tattoos. I'm a Ex PWO Player, As well as a Ex Inferno Blaze Member. At One Point Was Also A Guild Leader for "Mediocracy". Some current PRO players may remember be my old username "Symbiosis" I was a extremely active player with more money than sense lol. I'm a Ex Pokemon Forums Moderator x2 & Admin. I also Alpha Tested PRO.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Gaming Experience/History?<e></e></B><br/>

EX World of Warcraft Veteran - 8 Years Experience - Top 100 & 250 PvE World Guild - Top 5 Hunter On Realm - Total Time Logged In-Game: 1,310 Days From Seconds/Minutes Which Equals 31,440 Hours Logged.</r>

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

<t>Nickname:OLogicI<br/>

Fav type :fire<br/>

Fav Pokemon:pikachu why? Cause I wanna be like ash<br/>

I am an ambitious person alright and my main goal is to be the best in the game<br/>

I like to join because I think I'll fit in with you guys,and the guild sounds kinda fun<br/>

My final objective is to have fun and make as many friends in this game</t>

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="5681"><s></s>5681<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Mariusz"><s>
</s>Mariusz<BlaZe> reporting in!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hmm.. welcome to BlaZe again Mari <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

somes i posted something</r>

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

<t>1. PotatoTrainer<br/>

2. This is tough. One of my favorite types is fighting and my favorite Poke is Riolu<br/>

3. Super Ambitious! I want to catch as many Pokemon as possible.<br/>

4. Super interested in joining a guild and this one seems to be great!<br/>

5. Be the very best that ever was ;)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="PotatoTrainer"><s>

</s><POST content="63639"><s></s>63639<e></e></POST> 1. PotatoTrainer<br/>

2. This is tough. One of my favorite types is fighting and my favorite Poke is Riolu<br/>

3. Super Ambitious! I want to catch as many Pokemon as possible.<br/>

4. Super interested in joining a guild and this one seems to be great!<br/>

5. Be the very best that ever was ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z</URL> come join us there :) <E>:Cool:</E></r>