∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Ansariith<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Blastoise<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes, To catch all the rare pokemon<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I need a guild to be social with on this game.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Catch atleast one of every pokemon.<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? sure.</t>

<r>For all those who applied, visit us here: <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOG15NAY">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOG15NAY</URL> <br/>

<QUOTE author="Terminator"><s>

</s><POST content="55656"><s></s>55656<e></e></POST> <E>:n:</E> no xat, noobs, gibe moni hue hue <E>:n:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

U n00b, gibe mony (D)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="Terminator"><s>

</s><POST content="57890"><s></s>57890<e></e></POST> I was ingame and I realized, I am not part of the guild, so I must likely going to have to cut a head off, Who is responsible??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

no one :P... Fad (D) ..</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Terminator"><s>

</s><POST content="57890"><s></s>57890<e></e></POST> I was ingame and I realized, I am not part of the guild, so I must likely going to have to cut a head off, Who is responsible??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOG15NAY">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOG15NAY</URL> visit :P</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r>1. What is your Nickname in PRO? 64bit<br/>

2. What is your favourite Pokemon type and what would be your favourite Pokemon and why? Water, and my favourite pokemon is magikarp and gyarados because I really enjoy the moment that trainning a weak magikarp evolved into a powerful and manly gyarado, which feels like watching a little boy grows into a real man.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes,im. Pokemon Battle, a prefect EV trainning and Trading<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Have fun and make friends. Enjoy the PRO together:)<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Be part of the PVP ladder and catch'em all:)<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? Sure, I will<br/>

<br/>

I really wanna be part of the BlaZe family:) <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s><POST content="5664"><s></s>5664<e></e></POST>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1. My nickname is Choypl <br/>

2. My favourite type of pokemon is bug type, simply because of scyther, scyther is god. :D<br/>

3. My ambition is to become best bug trainer in game :D<br/>

4. I feel like this might be fun experience<br/>

5. Catch all the metapods <E>:Cool:</E> <E>:Cool:</E></r>

<r>Hye.. I'm interested to join this guild.. below is my details..<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Arzlie</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>My fav pokemon is Dragon type.. and of course Dragonite.. because Dragonite can learn alot of skills and also cute :D</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Ambitious and committed..my ambition in PRO to make sure my pokedex full with pokemon and evolution.</LI> <e>

</e></LIST>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Because i'm alone in this game, and i need friends to chat and journey together. i also like to make friends as many as possible</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>To collect rare pokemon with highest level pokemon, very decent Iv Ev stats, as my lineup</LI> <e>

</e></LIST>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

trainercard-Arzlie.jpg

<t>Hello I would Love to join get strong as possible and help the crew out.<br/>

my survey answer.<br/>

<br/>

1. KiloG777 <br/>

<br/>

2. my favorite pokemon type is (dark/ghost) cause it has no weakness. and my favorite pokemon is spiritomb because it has no weakness and you can set it up with 4 moves to be super effective against diffrent pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

3. Yes I plan on catching all pokemon, making a perfect balanced team, and makeing alot of $$$. So i will be able to help out my guild and try to make it the best one with them.<br/>

<br/>

4. I joined to make friends, have fun, work together, and to have each others backs.<br/>

<br/>

5. when i'm done making the perfect balanced team after i beat all the regions i will play for rank while catching all the pokes and helping guild out at same time. i even will hunt shiny poke<br/>

P.S. Thank you for your time I will appreciate the invite.</t>