∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Suoh<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite pokemon type is Dragon and my favorite pokemon is Haxorus because I can be dangerous <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? My Ambition is to give out good pokemon to my guild members,<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Because this group is worth taking the adventure with!<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? My final objective is to beat the game and be remembered as a great player who made a lot of friends in the end, <E>:Shy:</E></r>

[glow=Green]I like to be accepted for who I am instead of being someone I'm not[/glow]

<r>Hi i would like to apply if there still spots left thanks~<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

= <B><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s><<<<--My Forum name<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

= <B><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Hmm i like Flying/Elec Types. My Fav Poke... <E>:Crazy:</E> yeah~<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

= <B><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Not Really just want to get my OWN Shiny Amphy and Altaria xD<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

= <B><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Seems like an Awesome and Helping guild and i dont see someone i dont like~ peace<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

= <B><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>dont know yet im just having fun on the game thats all <E>:Sing:</E><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B></r>

[glow=pink]"There are no stupid questions, Just stupid people."[/glow]<i></i>

Nosebleed_zpsk6avwmy4.png

<i></i>

<t>Hi I am interested in joining your guild....obviously :)<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Dagorick<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Blastoise, when I initially discovered pokemon when I was browsing games for my Gameboy pocket in Walmart and I thought the blastoise was the coolest thing I ever saw. So I picked the blue version, didn't know wat pokemon was, just picked it bc of the blastoise. So I put 2 and 2 together when I had to pick my first pokemon and naturally, I picked squirtle. since then the squirtle - blastoise line has always been my favorite group of pokemon.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? yes, I'm a collector I want have them all. which is what initially thought was the main goal when I was a kid<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Love pokemon, miss playing and love the idea of playing with other ppl who feel as I do<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? I will never have a final objective in pokemon, but if I had to choose I would say to collect all the pokemon</t>

<r>zup guyz...i came home ..but tommorow.. im going to leave again..another out of town <E>:Grin:</E> miszyou all guyz..jin,fad nor some send me a new site for our guild chat ^_^ <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<br/>

_Chew_ / _RedShanks_ <E>:Cool:</E></r>

Chew_Designs.png

<r><QUOTE author="RedShanks"><s>

</s>zup guyz...i came home ..but tommorow.. im going to leave again..another out of town <E>:Grin:</E> miszyou all guyz..jin,fad nor some send me a new site for our guild chat ^_^ <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<br/>

_Chew_ / _RedShanks_ <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome back check. Takecare and stay safe<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z</URL></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

earth20010<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Blastoise...you know why! :P<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

Become a pokemon master! :D<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

I will never leave you bro!<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

<br/>

Make good friends and be helpful and catch all pokemons! :D <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="RedShanks"><s>
</s>zup guyz...i came home ..but tommorow.. im going to leave again..another out of town <E>:Grin:</E> miszyou all guyz..jin,fad nor some send me a new site for our guild chat ^_^ <E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<br/>

_Chew_ / _RedShanks_ <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome back check. Takecare and stay safe<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z</URL><e>

</e></QUOTE>

bad inglis anain >.> its not nor some its " or " some :P<br/>

Wb chew (for 1 day) and cya for nxt time :) tc</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>