∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>This is a great guild uh sorry, this is a GREAT Familly that I have been with since 5 years ( since the creation of it ).<br/>

This guild does not only build you up to be one of the greatest battlers like Fadoka but also it's a guild that accepts you with hand open, a guild with a high level of sympathie, high level of game knowledge and last but not least I would like to say for all of those that are wanting to join this guild but are having doubts for other guilds, you should join this guild 100%, why you ask? Because it is a guild run by a Fabulous and amazing player also known as the best battler of all time: Fadoka. Well you guys might think that I'm trying to kiss his butt, but it's not the case. I'm just saying all of what I experienced within this guild.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you all for having me in this game since the begining of it's creation and I will always be there for you guys.</t>

axz779.png

<t>Looking for a more active guild.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? - Warrek<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? I like balance on teams, still trying to figure out the unique set in PRO. Favorite poke of all time is Suicune.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? To learn more about pvp and improve at it.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Active guild that I see around a lot. <br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Shooting for anything but the top is a waste of time no?<br/>

<br/>

Look forward to hearing back from you.</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? DJMaye<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Dark type, and ghost is a tight second. Favorite pokemon is Sneasel with Sableye being a tight second. <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I just want to collect pokemon, meet new friends and help in any way i can. <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Well I'm looking for a guild that will cater to the type of player I am. Which is an explorer, collector and just playing to have fun.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Collect them all. And Beat the Game with a all Dark Team, all Ghost Team and a team that consist of my top six pokemon. <br/>

Really hope you consider me. I'm a regular player and believe I can help this guild.</t>

<t>Hello! I'd really like to join your awesome guild. <3333333<br/>

- My nickname in PRO is Katerina<br/>

- My favourite Pokemon type is electric type but i like a lot of types. My favourite pokemon are Pachirisu and Beautifly. I like them because they are cute and strong! ^-^ <br/>

- Yes, im an ambitious person. My ambition in PRO is to catch all of my favourite pokemon and become really strong owo =D<br/>

- I am new in PRO and I think that joining you guys will be lots of fun. I will make new friends and PARTEH!!!! :333<br/>

- My final objective in PRO is to make good friends, become strong, finish the storyline and have fun! I think that having fun is the most important thing =0<br/>

Thank you! <333333333</t>

<t>Hi all , I just write here cause i would like to join your guild,seems a cool one :D . <br/>

-My PRO nickname : Seystal<br/>

-My favourite Pokemon type is bird (Missingno) ;) . For real,i like Bug type e.e Butterfree op. Favourite pokes are definitely Gardevoir,Pidgeot (i was really happy when i saw his mega evo) and Vaporeon . Why? Because Gardevoir is cute,Pidgeot is... just my 1st poke-love when i was young,til now , and Vaporeon,cutest thing ever e.e .<br/>

-Ambitious? ummm depends.. My ambition in PRO is to get Mew 1st,and in pvp,more NU comps ,im an NU lover . <br/>

-Because,you looks like a cool guild ._. And im trying to join it with my journey mate :D <br/>

-My final objective is to force all the server to respect the Butterfree comp e.e</t>