∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>•IGN: RbrtWailer<br/>

•Game Time: still not playing <br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO: Battler /Hunter <br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why? My favourite pokemon is Swellow *.* , why i love ash swellow in anime<br/>

•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild:i think no<br/>

•Why do you want to join BlaZe: The name sound good =P , and i remember is a popular guild.<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: Donphan - Arcanine - Salamence - jolteon - Starmie - Alakazam</t>

2me95ef.png

<r><QUOTE author="RbrtWailer"><s>

</s>•IGN: RbrtWailer<br/>

•Game Time: still not playing <br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO: Battler /Hunter <br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why? My favourite pokemon is Swellow *.* , why i love ash swellow in anime<br/>

•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild:i think no<br/>

•Why do you want to join BlaZe: The name sound good =P , and i remember is a popular guild.<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: Donphan - Arcanine - Salamence - jolteon - Starmie - Alakazam<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hehe Rbrt.. added to app hopin too see ya at xat soon.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Firesoft"><s>

</s>We have every kind of people in our guild <E>:Crazy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#008040"><s></s>I'm interested in the guild, if there are more Spanish. What I have to do to enter your guild?<br/>

<e></e></COLOR>

<br/>

<br/>

As the game is in closed testing we are not recruiting at the moment but once the guild is established after game is released then you can apply to us but until then you are free to visit our xat provided in our thread so we can get to know each other.</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="Firesoft"><s>

</s>good, and what would be the in-game chat to communicate with the guild?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

When game releases the game itself has ingame chat so you dont have to worry about it but for outside of game we have xat and here is the link:<br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://xat.com/pwoblaze">https://xat.com/pwoblaze</URL></r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><B><s></s>•IGN:<e></e></B> Zorua<br/>

<B><s></s>•Game Time:<e></e></B> At Kanto, I had like 7+ hours, after 2-3 days it reseted<br/>

<B><s></s>•What's your Aim in PRO:<e></e></B> Hunter<br/>

<B><s></s>•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?:<e></e></B> Zorua, Because It's my Pokesona! ;)<br/>

<B><s></s>•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild:<e></e></B> No, I don't<br/>

<B><s></s>•Why do you want to join BlaZe:<e></e></B> I wanne join a nice and ofcourse positve Guild! So I think this might be fitting with me!<br/>

<B><s></s>•Whats your Dream Battle Team:<e></e></B> Atm, I only have 2 pokemon in my mind, Scizor and Zoroark, Bur zoroark the most!<br/>

<B><s></s>•Can u visit the xat chat?:<e></e></B> Sure! Why not! I'll go on it right now</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zorua"><s>

</s><B><s></s>•IGN:<e></e></B> Zorua<br/>

<B><s></s>•Game Time:<e></e></B> At Kanto, I had like 7+ hours, after 2-3 days it reseted<br/>

<B><s></s>•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?:<e></e></B> Zorua, Because It's my Pokesona! ;)<br/>

<B><s></s>•Why do you want to join BlaZe:<e></e></B> I wanne join a nice and ofcourse positve Guild! So I think this might be fitting with me!<br/>

<B><s></s>•Whats your Dream Battle Team:<e></e></B> Atm, I only have 2 pokemon in my mind, Scizor and Zoroark, Bur zoroark the most!<br/>

<B><s></s>•Can u visit the xat chat?:<e></e></B> Sure! Why not! I'll go on it right now<e>

</e></QUOTE>

As the game is in closed testing phase we aren't recruiting anyone but if you wish you can hop on to our xat so we can get to know more about each other :)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Zorua"><s>
</s><B><s></s>•IGN:<e></e></B> Zorua<br/>

<B><s></s>•Can u visit the xat chat?:<e></e></B> Sure! Why not! I'll go on it right now<e>

</e></QUOTE>

As the game is in closed testing phase we aren't recruiting anyone but if you wish you can hop on to our xat so we can get to know more about each other :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

As Jingy says comon to xat to know more about us and let us know more about ya :Wink:</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>